Mid Ohio Twilight 8-11

RHill

Turned out to be a nice evening of track time!

Probably post up some video later this week...not sure how much was actually recorded because I screwed up turning the cameras on a few times.

Turned out to be a nice evening of track time!

Probably post up some video later this week...not sure how much was actually recorded because I screwed up turning the cameras on a few times.

What are you doing in this Pic??? 

Trying to kick it sideways huh.

Edited by Habi

Protecting my lane!  There would have been another bike in the picture, but I kicked them out of frame.  

Nah, I signaling to come in to the pit.  Almost asspacked someone earlier who ran wide on the exit of 12 (and I drove out of 12 to pass on the outside entering the carousel) then crossed track as they tossed out their arm to signal....after that I signaled starting early in thunder valley the whole way through the outside of the carousel.

I forgot they were taking photos....I was riding so bad I'm scared to even look.

^ I didn't like that angle. 

Well they did mention that problem. Makes sense. I have a hard time throwing my leg out like that in the middle of 12 so I will usually hug the inside and follow it to the outside of the carousel with an arm up. 12 will bite you if you aren't paying attention. 

Edited by Habi

Yeah, I wasn't real impressed with a lot of the low angle shots he took this time.  The shot around T1 was pretty cool, wish I would have been moving a little quicker, but my pace was way off all night.