Moto Series Round 6 @ Nelson Ledges Aug 30/31, Sep 1

TRMN8TR

Don't feel bad about being passed by dirtbike......I think there was a lot of them who got passed by a cr500!!!! lol  Keep working at being smooth and you'll get faster.....

Welcome to OR Chuck!  Just messing with Jester, you have that CR moving around the track!  Going to make it to PIRC in two weeks?

Mini Iron butt highlights....this would have been a lot better, but I forgot to hit rec. on the front camera.  Still uploading so it will be a few minutes.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to OR Chuck!  Just messing with Jester, you have that CR moving around the track!  Going to make it to PIRC in two weeks?

Mini Iron butt highlights....this would have been a lot better, but I forgot to hit rec. on the front camera.  Still uploading so it will be a few minutes.

I know you were just joking.......lol  my bike has a top speed of about 115 mph tops so that shows corner speed is what it's all about.....Thanks for the Welcome Ryan!!! See ya at Beaver......

HAHA. I want to see this footage. I was the one that was face down in the grass. 

Will try to get it uploaded tonight when I get home.

Move off the bike well before you turn in, no when or after. Also, less ass more upper body off the bike. Your chest weighs more than your ass so getting it off the inside of the bike is more beneficial. 

ty sir, will try that on the 22nd at pirc.

Don't feel bad about being passed by dirtbike......I think there was a lot of them who got passed by a cr500!!!! lol  Keep working at being smooth and you'll get faster.....

lol im getting there, this was my second track day, first on this bike and track. I know where I can make up alot of time but I get tired and lazy towards the end of sessions. Need to get into track shape.

Could it be at 10:20?  I seriously thought you were trying to clutch up and wheelie down the front straight.  lol

For about a half lap after that, I was lost; I became so accustom to judging my entrance speed off yours that I didn't hit anything with enough speed after you were gone.  I was really surprised you didn't come by on the back straight because I knew it wasn't a good lap.  Smoothed out for a few laps and then at 15:10 I had a great pass in 13 that cost virtually no time....was thinking I was home free if I didn't F up at that point.  The 30 minute mark hit and I started looking behind me to make sure you were not close while I took a breather and stretched out a little.  I don't even know how I was turning 16's for those few laps while trying to regain some composure.  

I was wrong before when I said the 40 wasn't bad....it will kick your ass, but in a good way.  I wish you wouldn't have had that moment, it would have been interesting to see what would have happened if we would have been dicing in the later laps.

Edited by RHill

Are you running a gopro?  If so, I leave mine slightly open to ventilate and avoid fogging.  I only undo the cam portion of the latch and pop the seal of the case.  If you leave the latch attached to the front and rear, the camera shouldn't fall out(even when riding, forgot once).  When you turn the camera on, close the latch. I try to pop it open at least every other session because as the temps change the cameras almost always fog.  Other option is an open case, but I've never tried mine.

Edited by RHill