Truck Or Trailer?

speedytriple

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: I got the drivers side stripped and re siliconed inside and out. I also stripped the old nasty contact paper off from behind the sink and stove area. New paper and a piece of wood replaced. Looks much better and sealed water tight inside and out now. Need some sleep will work on it later tonight.

post-10447-0-69489000-1380644155_thumb.j

post-10447-0-10804000-1380644189_thumb.j

post-10447-0-64934000-1380644289_thumb.j

post-10447-0-73782200-1380644327_thumb.j

I got to make a shelf for the closet still and finish up one window. I am also redoing all the drapes with some advantage camo ones. Then I will turn my attention to the truck, which needs the brakes done asap as they are very weak. It's coming along, I should have it done for shotgun season or before then I hope. Depends on how much work I get into on the truck...

• 2 weeks later...

The wife helped me make some curtains for it, and the inside is done now. I got everything inside working off 120 volt. I found a leak in a rubber hose on the  propane tanks to the stove and furnace. Will have to replace the rubber lines. All I need to do now is the brakes on the truck. 

• 4 weeks later...