Ft: 06 Vfr

Bad324

2006 Honda VFR800 in Pearl Black

11,5xx miles and may go up. I still ride every once in awhile but just haven't had as much time as I'd like

This bike is the perfect combination of sport and sport touring. This has been my favorite bike of all that I have owned and I'm going to be sad to see it go but it is waiting on a better home in which it will get used more.

$6500

Willing to trade + cash for an under $20k 67-69 Camaro or Firebird, C5 Vette or E46 M3

-Motor is stock and oil changed every spring and fall

-Has a PCIII installed with a popular custom map specifically for the 06 VTEC motor and accompanying Two Brothers CF exhaust

-Front Forks have been upgraded with Racetech internals at 10,000 miles

-Rear shock was rebuilt and re-sprung also at 10,000 miles

I'm a bigger guy and this upgrade made it handle even better than it already did

-Has near brand new Pilot Road 2 sport touring tires installed at 11,250 miles

Accessories installed include:

-a Powerlet outlet in the steering stem as well as a RAM Mount secured to the front tank bolts. I used this for my GPS set up (can include GPS, powerlet specific power cord and cradle for right price)

-Zero Gravity Dark Smoke Double Bubble Windscreen

-Custom Fender Eliminator

-Heli-Bar Bar risers

-Custom Supracor seat, much more comfortable than stock

I also have a Scorpion helmet, Joe Rocket mesh jacket and Cortech sport soft saddle bags I can include for the right price if interested

DSC02484.jpg

DSC02493.jpg

DSC02491.jpg

DSC02487.jpg

Edited by Bad324

Wow...I hate to say it but poppa says it best.  NADA - $6345 retail.  I'm not even going to go look at KBB since they're not even close to being right.

But some one somewhere has money burning a hole in their pocket.

as you can see the price is indicative to how much I want to sell it ;) As I said I place a ridiculously small chance on this going anywhere as its worth more to me selling than it is someone buying

The firm part was in the c-list ad so I don't have to deal with every idiot that wants to offer "$4k cash in 3 hours" email. 

Edited by Bad324

• 2 weeks later...

What's he want to trade

68 LeMans in green. I'm not a big fan of the color and its not the original motor or trans. I don't absolutely have to have it so its not worth giving up the VFR for to me

Will also trade for shitty IROC. :lol:

You realize all those cars you mentioned are worth at least twice that much in shit bucket condition, right?

I've actually found a good amount of them in my range that are in driving condition which is what I'm looking for by "nice". I'm not talking pristine or anything. Again I'm not really in a hurry to make this happen and I know it is damn near impossible but you never know until you try. Some of the deals I've gotten on things in the past have happened even though I never would have thought it possible

Oh my, a beeaaauuutiful Viffer comes on the market and I just can't swing the cash for it.....DAMN!  

GLWS, bro. 

And I can't blame you for wanting an old muscle car.....after seeing a pristine and nicely modded 'Cuda heading through Hartville/Uniontown earlier this morning, I started thinking about getting one, too. 

• 4 weeks later...

$7500 was never the OR price so I don't have to move $1000 to sell it thankfully!

Price is pretty firm

$7500

I didn't see any OR price anywhere on your post, only what's above because that was in your c-list ad.  If there's an OR price let's have it.