Max Powers 8th Annual Labor Day Party

max power

Sunday September 1st. 7pm til late.

Summer is winding down and it's that time of year again. Time to send it out with drunken debauchery.

Come celebrate the 7th anniversary of Angel landing this fine catch. This party will also include my 25th HS reunion, so if you're into drunk MILFs, this is the place to be.

If you know where it is, bring your chair, drink of choice and optional covered dish. If you don't, send me a PM. Fire, sloppy joes, brats and dogs provided.

This is a laid back, easygoing gathering of good bubbys, so leave your elbows at home.

No kids.

• Upvote 1

Uh, Not when the little heathens are running all over her house and she has to babysit them while their parents drink by the fire without even caring where the little crumb munchers are. She definitely doesn't appreciate that.

She said no kids this year.

Edited by max power

Sounds like a great time with some great peeps.

And damn, I'm getting old - my 30th HS reunion is next year......but I haven't bothered with any of them since it means going back to shithole FayetteNam.

Uh, Not when the little heathens are running all over her house and she has to babysit them while their parents drink by the fire without even caring where the little crumb munchers are. She definitely doesn't appreciate that.

She said no kids this year.

I'm trying to think of what crumb munchers you're talking about. Hopefully not mine. :lol: