For Sale Savage Mkii Fv And About 1000 Of .22lr

TimTheAzn

Nice shooter. I'd buy it if I didn't have an old school mossburg bolt action .22 tack driver. Glws.

Hey, I've got one of those. I forget the model but it's old and ancient. 18? round tube feed bolt action with 4x old school weaver. It's the most accurate 22lr I've seen at 50 yards. Most all holes touching, and I can put a quarter over them. Groundhogs don't like it at all. Found that basic Winchester 22lr was the most accurate with it.

Edited by ReconRat

Yea this one is magazine fed, I can put 10-11 rounds in it. I'm not a good shot by any means but i can cover my shots with about a quarter at 50 yards. It's a real good shooter just don't have time to shoot it that often. I want something bigger than my glock 26 too.

Sent from my iPhone.

Ill have to dig it out and look up the model number. It was made by Mossberg for some department store, maybe monkey wards. Its got a swing-away peep rear sight with 3 or 4 different sized apertures you can select, then up front its got different front sights that swing up. I have a 3-9x40 scope on it right now, groups up at under 1/2" at 50 yds.