Motoseries Round 7 At Beave Run Pirc And Saturday Track Day

jbot

Since I pre-registered for once and since TRMN8TR is so not on top of it, I guess I will post this thread.

Come one, come all to play on saturday and sunday in beautiful Wampum, Pennsylvania.  BeaveRun/PIRC is a great track and motoseries is a great org to race/ride with.  It is on September 14 and 15, the track day being on the saturday the 14th.  Most of us will get there friday night, and hang out saturday night to ride go karts and drink and skull fuck hollywood's bike.

I will be there to ride in Advanced on satuday (probably not coaching, though I may give the occasional tow around in Intermediate if anyone needs one) and racing on sunday.

Post up if you're going, wanna go, have questions, not sure, and generally need to be peer pressured into going.

Considering options for the weekend...track day only, track day and a race, or a bunch of races and no TD. Ideally I'd do the trackday and a race or two, but that option hurts the wallet the most.

Edited by RHill

Man I hope so. The bike is feeling really good so I hope it works well there. My 2 goals for the year were 14's at nelsons and 4's at beaver.

You need to get in on the OR trackday race sessions. Definitely seemed to help the rest of us when we were all pushing each other around the track. I gotta cut some time at the beave as well. I ran some 4's last year but was off that pace this year. Anything under 4's would be great for me.

Also, I'm gonna kick all your asses at go carts.

You need to get in on the OR trackday race sessions. Definitely seemed to help the rest of us when we were all pushing each other around the track. I gotta cut some time at the beave as well. I ran some 4's last year but was off that pace this year. Anything under 4's would be great for me.

Lets do it, I would love to go out and run with everyone Saturday and Sunday practice.

We doing go carts? I hope so, I missed last round.

Damnit, if we are running the OR train on the beave I'll have to do the trackday.

I have no idea the times I was running there, felt great playing king of intermediate...then threw the bike down in t1 of my first advance session.

I'm hoping to make it Saturday and will try to follow the train around in advance.

Just so you know, it's gonna be a human-centipede like train. Ryan may lead, and he'll probably have chili fries for lunch. There's no backing out now.

Edited by TRMN8TR
  • Upvote 1