Motoseries Round 7 At Beave Run Pirc And Saturday Track Day

jbot

I'm hoping to make it Saturday and will try to follow the train around in advance.

YOU do not have anything to add to this RACING thread.  When you're wife gives you back your man card and penis back you can take race skool and come out to play with us on Sundays too.

That was a great episode.

Anyone showing up Friday night?

Checked through my lap timer and the best I've turned at the Beave was a 1:07....goal for the weekend is to consistently turn 1:05s. Need to man up in the second kink to make that happen.

I will be there Friday night and tent camping.  I am going to try and pit by the entrance to the track.

Good to see you got the bike back together and making it out. I don't know how you make that drive by yourself every round. We went to Putnam once and Jinu was crying like a little girl about how far it was and how its such a long drive.

Good to see you got the bike back together and making it out. I don't know how you make that drive by yourself every round. We went to Putnam once and Jinu was crying like a little girl about how far it was and how its such a long drive.

I haven't rode it yet since it is still in pieces in the garage.  I know it runs fine and parts are on their way.  I just fixed some bodywork last night.  I am not using filler yet it but it is reinforced.  Give me an hour and it will be back together.  I hope to trouble shoot my QS in my neighborhood too.  The QS company gave me some pointers on why it is cutting out. 

I am shooting for 1:00s or lower this round at Beave.

Jinu suck it up, if I can do it 7 rounds this year by myself, y'all can do 2.  I may have Bill (neon gsxr) with me this round.  He said he was semi interested, but more than likely I will make the 6.5 hour drive by myself.

What is the slowest time that would be somewhat safe in Advance group at Beaver???? 1:10's too slow in Advance with top speed 115mph????

The speed difference will be quite large.  I leave it to someone else to say since I have only done 3 track day sessions and 2 dry races.

The speed difference will be quite large.  I leave it to someone else to say since I have only done 3 track day sessions and 2 dry races.

don't you play coy, Mister "I only did 1 weekend there and ran 1:01's"

Slow moving sign on my back???? lol

i'm sure there are A guys running slower times, but i'd be more worried about closing speeds on the back straight.  maybe talk to todd karam about it and see what he thinks.  i don't know if I'd want 600's and 1000's bearing down at me at 150 mph while relatively putting around at 110ish, but i can see why you'd want to get away from I group.

• Upvote 1

last weekend at nelson guys were running 154mph while I was running 115-120mph in I group.....would you trust I group running at 150-160mph or A group running 175mph????....lol

don't you play coy, Mister "I only did 1 weekend there and ran 1:01's"

i'm sure there are A guys running slower times, but i'd be more worried about closing speeds on the back straight.  maybe talk to todd karam about it and see what he thinks.  i don't know if I'd want 600's and 1000's bearing down at me at 150 mph while relatively putting around at 110ish, but i can see why you'd want to get away from I group.

Sam runs A on his 250, I don't see the issue. If you can't tell your coming up on a dirtbike or 250 maybe people need to be looking further down track.

Agree!!!!! It the same for me in the corners......those damn slow 600's park them in the corners 20-25mph slower than I'm going and I can see the speed difference.....lol