Motoseries Round 7 At Beave Run Pirc And Saturday Track Day

jbot

don't you play coy, Mister "I only did 1 weekend there and ran 1:01's"

Just think what I could have got if we got a few more practice sessions on Saturday. I don't think 1:00s are too far out of the question. I would be happy with one 1:00 and consistent 1:01s.

last weekend at nelson guys were running 154mph while I was running 115-120mph in I group.....would you trust I group running at 150-160mph or A group running 175mph????....lol

i only gave you my opinion.  i wasn't trying to tell you what to do, only my what my concerns would be if i was running 5~8 seconds slower per lap than the rest of the field and a 45+ mphs speed differential (and that's just the 600's... the fast liter bikes run faster lap times and and as you say, hitting 175mph+ on the back straight probably).  i'm sure you're fast in the corners, and i hope you pass me around the outside, giving me the finger.  maybe i'll learn something.

i only gave you my opinion.  i wasn't trying to tell you what to do, only my what my concerns would be if i was running 5~8 seconds slower per lap than the rest of the field and a 45+ mphs speed differential (and that's just the 600's... the fast liter bikes run faster lap times and and as you say, hitting 175mph+ on the back straight probably).  i'm sure you're fast in the corners, and i hope you pass me around the outside, giving me the finger.  maybe i'll learn something.

I'm just talking smack to pass time........I'm running in the I group just because I like being the fastest slow guy....lol