Motoseries Round 7 At Beave Run Pirc And Saturday Track Day

jbot

It's all good.....I just wasn't sure how close I could get to you and still be safe, next time we are rubbing!!! lol It was a great time until the leaders caught me/us in turn 4 so stayed high and then I lost you.

THIS IS NOT NASCRAP!  The racin' is rubbin' motto doesn't apply to motorcycle racing.  Hell, just ask Taft how well that shit works!  :D

Correction:next time i'm just stuffing it in there....If I was any closer to you in turn 1-4 I would of been rubbing your tire....lol It's all just for fun, not sure about the rest of you but I have to go to work on Monday morning!!!

THIS IS NOT NASCRAP!  The racin' is rubbin' motto doesn't apply to motorcycle racing.  Hell, just ask Taft how well that shit works!   :D

Correction:next time i'm just stuffing it in there....If I was any closer to you in turn 1-4 I would of been rubbing your tire....lol It's all just for fun, not sure about the rest of you but I have to go to work on Monday morning!!!

QFT!!!

And since I old and slow and can't hang with the other young punks.....it's on like Donkey Kong, Chucky!!!  :lol:

Having some trouble getting the files from the 40 to play nice....till that is done, here is the 4th session from the Saturday trackday.  You can kind of make out the little slide in T6 on the first and second lap...I'll have to cut out and post the real slide too.

Edited by RHill

Was that 15 on the grid the first time I started y'all or the 2nd?

That's right Gents, I'm here.... !!!!

Ryan, sorry I didn't get to ping you at lunch for the video. Lemme know if post it here or on the MS board.

Link straight to the lap where your incident happened

Edited by RHill

QFT!!!

And since I old and slow and can't hang with the other young punks.....it's on like Donkey Kong, Chucky!!!   :lol:

I am still pissed I didn't catch up to you two. I has work to do. Maybe me, you and Chuckles can be the senior circuit of the OR train.