Motoseries Round 7 At Beave Run Pirc And Saturday Track Day

jbot

Ryan is right. Lots of guys had rides in the crash truck...or worse. Saw more red flags than the Russian Olympic team. Hope the guys that got hurt all heal up soon, and completely. Though my last race ended sooner than I planned, I was happy to not only break the 1:10 barrier, but get some :09s while turning the throttle in anger. Not a fast guy yet, but getting better, and that was my goal. So overall I am happy with the weekend. It was GREAT hanging with the OR gang, and I was double blessed today to have a bunch of family at the track to support me and the guys. This was my last run of the season, so it went out an a solid note. Just can't wait to be 100% healthy again. Ryan, congrats on the MS bling, and to the rest of the knuckleheads - Matt, Craigypoo, Jinu, Brandon, Kev - you guys are faster every time I watch you. Plenty of motivation to try and get on the OR train!

Turned out to be a good weekend. Managed to drop 2.5 seconds and hit a 1:03.4. I have some video from today and one of a pretty good crash and me running through the grass. There were a shit ton of crashes this weekend, I hope everyone is ok.

Of the OR crew I think Ryan was the only one to bring home some hardware.

WHAT?! there was like 15 of you in the 20....next time work as a team!

Next time is Kevin going to be the caboose??? lol

Ryan is right. Lots of guys had rides in the crash truck...or worse. Saw more red flags than the Russian Olympic team. Hope the guys that got hurt all heal up soon, and completely. Though my last race ended sooner than I planned, I was happy to not only break the 1:10 barrier, but get some :09s while turning the throttle in anger. Not a fast guy yet, but getting better, and that was my goal. So overall I am happy with the weekend. It was GREAT hanging with the OR gang, and I was double blessed today to have a bunch of family at the track to support me and the guys. This was my last run of the season, so it went out an a solid note. Just can't wait to be 100% healthy again. Ryan, congrats on the MS bling, and to the rest of the knuckleheads - Matt, Craigypoo, Jinu, Brandon, Kev - you guys are faster every time I watch you. Plenty of motivation to try and get on the OR train!

Turned out to be a good weekend. Managed to drop 2.5 seconds and hit a 1:03.4. I have some video from today and one of a pretty good crash and me running through the grass. There were a shit ton of crashes this weekend, I hope everyone is ok.

Of the OR crew I think Ryan was the only one to bring home some hardware.

Post the video soon. I think I managed a 2nd in sbk1. Makes me a sad panda to have missed the mini.

• Downvote 1

WHAT?! there was like 15 of you in the 20....next time work as a team!

Was that 15 on the grid the first time I started y'all or the 2nd?

That's right Gents, I'm here.... !!!!

Ryan, sorry I didn't get to ping you at lunch for the video. Lemme know if post it here or on the MS board.

aww, i thought it would be a lot more dramatic than that.  well, other than the whole, "almost getting run over by 10 people" thing

i mustve done something to make it tuck like that after the first big "bucking" action.  not sure... maybe i chopped the throttle?

thanks for the video anyway.  looking forward to the SBK1 race video

aww, i thought it would be a lot more dramatic than that.  well, other than the whole, "almost getting run over by 10 people" thing

i mustve done something to make it tuck like that after the first big "bucking" action.  not sure... maybe i chopped the throttle?

thanks for the video anyway.  looking forward to the SBK1 race video

Um, looks like you hit the bars with a knee. You were getting tossed. I don't think you had a prayer of staying on the bike as violently as it snapped. I'm thinking it was pretty dramatic.

Was that 15 on the grid the first time I started y'all or the 2nd?

Ryan, sorry I didn't get to ping you at lunch for the video. Lemme know if post it here or on the MS board.

I thought I instructed Ben to block all Buell knuckleheads from joining.  :D  Next time try not to ruin the trackday by going down again.  LOL!

Next time is Kevin going to be the caboose??? lol

Don't be mad, Chucky.  I held up Ryan at Nelsons a few rounds back.  You'll get used to it, everyone does.  :D

Sorry to see you went down Jinu.  Hopefully I will be able to come hang out at Putnam and watch you guys.

Sucked seeing you go down this weekend also.  Sounded like you had most of the parts to get it in working order again so get that shit fixed.  Nothing like getting passed by you coming down the hill in 8 or going into 9.  Still can't bring myself to just stay on throttle through 9 for some reason.

I thought I instructed Ben to block all Buell knuckleheads from joining.   :D  Next time try not to ruin the trackday by going down again.  LOL!

Don't be mad, Chucky.  I held up Ryan at Nelsons a few rounds back.  You'll get used to it, everyone does.   :D

I rode a GSXR 750 until the Buell was paid for. I then decided why not destroy it on the track?? :waaa:

It's all good.....I just wasn't sure how close I could get to you and still be safe, next time we are rubbing!!! lol It was a great time until the leaders caught me/us in turn 4 so stayed high and then I lost you.

I thought I instructed Ben to block all Buell knuckleheads from joining.   :D  Next time try not to ruin the trackday by going down again.  LOL!

Don't be mad, Chucky.  I held up Ryan at Nelsons a few rounds back.  You'll get used to it, everyone does.   :D

Edited by Chuck Clay

Sucked seeing you go down this weekend also.  Sounded like you had most of the parts to get it in working order again so get that shit fixed.  Nothing like getting passed by you coming down the hill in 8 or going into 9.  Still can't bring myself to just stay on throttle through 9 for some reason.

Sucked for me too.  I have to get a new swingarm, but the rest of teh parts are easily found for the most part.  There is no time with me buying a house and chasing a 12 month old to get it ready for the next round.  What sucks is it is my home round.  Hopefully see you guys on track next year.

Sucked for me too.  I have to get a new swingarm, but the rest of teh parts are easily found for the most part.  There is no time with me buying a house and chasing a 12 month old to get it ready for the next round.  What sucks is it is my home round.  Hopefully see you guys on track next year

Cruise up and see us anyway Todd...

Wow, great job avoiding Craig! And to all the other racers as well. I didn't even see Jinu on the track because I was setting up a pass on Kevin for the outside of 7....right where the bike ended up sliding to.

Jinu, wow....glad you are alright! I was getting loose there on the first lap of a few sessions during the track day...immediately after pitching in, it felt like the ass end wanted to rotate around the bike with virtually no throttle application.

I'm with you  on the getting loose thing Ryan. I obviously used too much throttle as evidenced by my rear coming around. It was more than maintenance throttle. Really thinking it was lean angle and too much throttle, but feel that I've used more than that in that spot b4.

The Video U got will help !!! Thanx again!!!

Was that 15 on the grid the first time I started y'all or the 2nd?

I'll get it posted up soon, probably throw it in here and the MotoSeries forum. I was trying to get the 40 up, then all the incidents I caught, then the session I followed R1dirtbikecrusher.

• Upvote 1