Motoseries Round 7 At Beave Run Pirc And Saturday Track Day

jbot

you're looking mighty fine

Thanks!  I'm pretty happy with my body position at this point, feel really comfortable and stable on the bike.

Ya you have definitely improved a lot this season Ryan. If there were a "most improved" trophy you'd get it.

But there's not, so you get nothing!

Oh well, I guess my race trophies will have to do :)

Craig, lookin smooth as always!  

One more from me....group shot as we all go a lap or two down.

PBM_0731.jpg

I've been think about that...but wind resistance acts as a dyno for me now, when I get the motor running the best I can then i'm going to put a small fairing on and run with Calvin down the straights.

I have found that if I take off the radiator shrouds I gained 7 mph at nelson but the motor runs hot and popped head gasket...

Just in the straights....I've got a spare set of fairings, we should work on your aerodynamics

wouldn't it just be more satisfying to pass him on the brakes with an SV?  i shouldn't say that cause some dickhole who switched to an SV recently decided he's gonna run motherfucking 3's at beaver with it.

• Upvote 1

The problem with only being able to pass on braking is, when you hit the straights they pass you back and slow you down in corners......so it's a nice to have a little speed down the straights.SV speed would be nice though but I'm old and fat so i'd be lucky to run 1:10 at beaver on a SV....lol