House Cleaning Sale - Entire Nursery And More!

jester3681

My project this summer was replacing about 70% of the flooring in my house and getting my son's room ready for the "big boy" years.  As I completed this work, I have a ton of stuff that someone may be interested in.

Complete Nursery:

(1) Crib - can convert to toddler bed.  Includes both sides (crib and toddler bed) and a drawer that was never used.

(1) Dresser/Changing Table - three drawers on one side, cabinet with shelf on the other, changing table on top.

(1) Rocking Chair/Ottoman Set - Trimmed in light blue.

This entire set is a light wood (oak/pine/maple/fake).  Our son's room was painted light blue and it looked great.  ENTIRE SET PRICE: $300 OBO

Also for sale is a dark wood (mahogany finish) end table missing the drawer.  Still looks great and can be used for storage underneath. PRICE: $30 OBO

I also have tow toy storage shelves.  These shelves are dowel rod suspended between wood sides and include multiple red, yellow, blue, and green buckets of varying sizes to store toys, shoes, drugs, whatever.  PRICE: $15 each, $25 for both OBO

Lastly, I have some outdoor toys:

Girl's beginner bike (fits 3 year old +/-).  $25 OBO

Child's mini-big wheel type bike.  Converts from push behind to self propelled to pedal.  $25 OBO

Red Jeep Power Wheel.  Seats one.  Converted to aftermarket batteries, includes charger.  $75 OBO

All of this stuff is sitting in my garage in Columbus.  Open to serious offers on any or all.  For the nursery, I will split up if the offers are right, but would prefer to sell as a set.

I also have tow toy storage shelves.  These shelves are dowel rod suspended between wood sides and include multiple red, yellow, blue, and green buckets of varying sizes to store toys, shoes, drugs, whatever.  PRICE: $15 each, $25 for both OBO

Do you have any pictures of the toy shelves?

Jinu, FYI batteries are cheap to replace, mom bought Luke one at a garage sale, no batter/charger, replacement looks like 20-40 bucks for a brand new one.  Ours is also a solo seat Jeep.  It will stay at their house/the lake cottage, and Im getting him a Ford truck for our house. 

Complete Nursery:

(1) Crib - can convert to toddler bed.  Includes both sides (crib and toddler bed) and a drawer that was never used.

DSC06711

(1) Dresser/Changing Table - three drawers on one side, cabinet with shelf on the other, changing table on top.

DSC06707

(1) Rocking Chair/Ottoman Set - Trimmed in light blue.

DSC06706

This entire set is a light wood (oak/pine/maple/fake).  Our son's room was painted light blue and it looked great.  ENTIRE SET PRICE: $300 OBO

Also for sale is a dark wood (mahogany finish) end table missing the drawer.  Still looks great and can be used for storage underneath. PRICE: $30 OBO

I also have *3* toy storage shelves.  These shelves are dowel rod suspended between wood sides and include multiple red, yellow, blue, and green buckets of varying sizes to store toys, shoes, drugs, whatever.  Pic shows only small bins, large bins are twice the width.  PRICE: $15 each, $35 for all 3 OBO

DSC06710

Lastly, I have some outdoor toys:

Girl's beginner bike (fits 3 year old +/-).  $25 OBO

DSC06709

Child's mini-big wheel type bike.  Converts from push behind to self propelled to pedal.  $25 OBO

(behind girls bike in above pic)

Red Jeep Power Wheel.  Seats one.  Converted to aftermarket batteries, includes charger.  $75 OBO

DSC06708