Short Notice Deals Gap Trip On The Cheap 9/23

2talltim

Ok some friends are going down from Sept 22nd to the 27th but i think i will have to come back on the 26th. So i would like someone to go with us who can ride home with me on the 26th. We are riding down and back and we have a cabin by Fontana lake reserved and only paying $125 per night(off season rate) for the cabin that sleeps 12 so right now thats split 6 ways plus who even wants to come, so it will be $20 a night or less.  . Let me know if anyone is interested. This will be a mostly a cruiser croud except me but you are not required to ride with the group im sure i will go out with out them some myself. 

Edited by 2talltim

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to, Tim. I just can't get away with everything going on at my house lately. This would be perfect, too. I am trying to get a quick weekend trip done before the season ends. (Friday: freeway zoom, Sat/Sun: ride, Monday: freeway zoom home)

I'll be lucky to get that in this year. :(

that's kind of what I'm doing but it's Monday freeway zoom, Tuesday/Wednesday ride, Thursday freeway zoom.

My weekends are done for the rest of the season because of kids sports activities. So other than my commute to work(till snow flies) this will possibility conclude my riding season.

sent via GS3