Ios7

Scruit

Close by flicking up towards the top of the screen. Close safari windows by flicking to the left.

Spellcheck seems improved. Taking spaces into account.

Most bitch about battery life because they spend a lot more time messing with the new or different features. I haven't noticed it being any worse but it's never good enough.

Edited by turnone

Hey, news flash. IPhone sucks more now than last year.

"SquareTrade, a provider of protection plans for gadgets, tested five smartphones, including Apple's new iPhones, to see if they could withstand drops, dunks and other common hazards. Its finding: The latest models aren't as durable as last year's iPhone 5."

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/apexchange/2013/09/22/us-tec--smartphone-durability.html

For those that don't like the theme...change the background. All of the new Apple themes are very pastel-like which is what makes it girly. Use a darker, neutral background and it's much nicer.

I completely agree - the functionality of the new theme's design is very "vulnerable" to busy backgrounds. I think because they drown out the ever-more subtle visual lines between icons, buttons, tabs and such. I switched from nature photo backgrounds to smooth, gradient ones and it's a far better experience.

Quality and durability are two different things.

I have no idea and don't plan to upgrade my iPhone 5. Not all next gen phones are more durable than the previous model. Apple or otherwise. Just bitching about Apple.

Quality and durability are two different things.

I have no idea and don't plan to upgrade my iPhone 5. Not all next gen phones are more durable than the previous model. Apple or otherwise. Just bitching about Apple.

Lol, but apple is supposed to be the shiznit. I guess they had to skimp on quality/durabilty to change the background or something.

Arguing over which smartphone is better is like arguing which Japanese sportbike is better. They're all the same. It really comes down to personal preference. If you can't afford an iPhone, you can just say so. No need to cry like a fucking girl about it for 90 fucking posts on a bike forum. :dunno:

Who's crying? I'm just spreading the word and trying to enlighten the people. Think of it as a phone exorcism. The power of droid compels you! You on the other hand, are beyond saving. :-P

• Upvote 1

did the update on my 4. any text i write whether it be in the search box or text message is about an 18 second lag from typing to showing up on the screen.

fix it....

I hate to say it but you're 3 generations behind the latest processor and should have researched before you flashed it. Try closing every program and rebooting, and if that doesn't work, research how to go back to iOS 6 or upgrade your phone.

I hate to say it but you're 3 generations behind the latest processor and should have researched before you flashed it. Try closing every program and rebooting, and if that doesn't work, research how to go back to iOS 6 or upgrade your phone.

I closed all the apps did a reboot and its good now. that was my only gripe.. thanks

Don't be too hard on him, even the newest iphone is about 2 generations behind the latest processors.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/apple-opening-weekend-iphone-sales-top-million-200/story?id=20342037

Cue "well, that's because all those people are idiots"... ;-P

Personally I'd be happy with iOS 6, iOS 7 or the latest Android UIs. They're all quite good and probably come down to individual taste.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/apple-opening-weekend-iphone-sales-top-million-200/story?id=20342037

Cue "well, that's because all those people are idiots"... ;-P

Personally I'd be happy with iOS 6, iOS 7 or the latest Android UIs. They're all quite good and probably come down to individual taste.

This is the bulk of it, they have their advantages and disadvantages...

personally, I like a phone i can tweak to fit my personality, and taste, as well as have some whiz bang "ooh" and "ahh" features. the Iphone is NOT that phone.

It's reliable, and functional, but not powerful enough to call it "cutting edge". And with the possible exception of the fingerprint scanner, it doesn't have any feature that wasn't already available on an android phone already.

My iPhone 5 and iPad v4 are running great with iOS 7, except when I leave netflix, games and a dozen other apps suspended in the background, then I just close them and restart once a month or so.

I've been in I.T. for almost 3 decades, so though I do appreciate the hackability of Android phones, I just don't have the time and am happy to trade some geek cred for iOS' design ethos.

To each their own.