Ios7

Scruit

The weather updates when you open it. Good enough for me. I don't need it updating throughout the day when I'm not even looking at it. Waste of battery and data IMHO. 

Right on, that was what I needed to know, and agree totally.  Thanks dude.

Oh I like the alarm stuff too and reminders from my calendar :)

Imagine that...Samsung is fudging their performance numbers.

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/10/review-the-galaxy-note-3-is-big-and-it-pulls-some-benchmark-shenanigans/

Actually, I've met with Samsung several times at CES and I really like the company. The are first class to deal with.

Imagine that...Samsung is fudging their performance numbers.

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/10/review-the-galaxy-note-3-is-big-and-it-pulls-some-benchmark-shenanigans/

Actually, I've met with Samsung several times at CES and I really like the company. The are first class to deal with.

Also, they manufacture apple's processors... apple just assembles that into their device in the foxconn sweatshop.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else having issues after the update? Mine sucks now. If vocemail on speaker phone from the last time it then doesn't play in speaker phone the next time even if its selected. Lots of freeze ups in general. Generally slower . Sucks balls. I hate updates. I've shut it off, cleared the programs.