2013 Deer Season

grapesmuggler27

Ladies and gentlemen the 2013 deer season is upon us. I will be updating this thread throughout the season. I'm a avid bow hunter and am looking forward to this season, I will he sitting on 1200ish acres of prime propertt in the heart of licking county. Please any other hunters share your experience in this thread as well

For the first time ever I will be able to walk in my back yard and hunt! I've got 6acres that back up to woods and right next to a turf farm and a corn field. I know 6 acres isn't a whole lot but the house I am living in is in the front 1 1/2-2 and the back 4 are where my grandpa used to put his cows so they are untouched. So are the next couple of lots on either side of me.

Man, I really do envy y'all that have land....any land....to go hunt on.

Heck, I just pulled out a bow I bought three years ago but never bothered to learn how to use....it seems the itch has returned after not hunting since the mid-90's with my dad.   

someone at the local park is going to get hurt.  a buck likes to come out in the evenings and gets really close to everyone

9971891923_f00e65697c_b.jpg

He is young and once season gets into full swing he won't be around much. As far as land to hunt I have plenty of land I can bring someone as long as your with me.

I would be in for this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

i will check around on 3dshoots.com and start a thread for it before it gets too damn cold. just waiting on my new 2013 staff bow from maitlan. should ship monday.

Good luck to everyone. Unfortunately, I wont be able to get out for a few weeks yet but should be a bit cooler by then as well. Jealous of whoever said they had 1200 acres. I usually hunt about 60 out in Cambridge but would love to have more. Also jealous of the guys with the crop damage permits. I would love to take a deer at distance with my match rifle. :(

Went out this morning sat until around 1100. Felt good to be back in the stand. Had 3 encounters this morning 2 doe around 745 then a button buck around 930. Decent temps this morning but it warmed uo fast.

Where is the pic of you jerking off?  WTF, that's all I cam here for.