2013 Deer Season

grapesmuggler27

What distance? Looks like you spined her in the middle of the back. Hopefully you didnt ruin too much of the back straps. Looks like a nice tasty size.

Pretty close. I would say 40 yds. It was on the move trying to catch the 4 that crossed the field before it. I waited for it to slow as it came into the woods and took my shot. Not the best placement, but it didn't take another step.

I didn't even get the muzzle loader out, I took the bow Saturday and did a couple drives to my brother and then sat last night. To warm, we need this weather to change a little in order for the deer to start moving.

To warm, we need this weather to change a little in order for the deer to start moving.

This.  Things are gonna start heating up this weekend.  Should see some cruisers and maybe still get a doe in the freezer before rut.

Your both gay!

I have child athletics

events to attend, grape and the old man are in their own to install that ac. I really wish I could come to the piggy consumption, but it's a late event on the north side of C-bus.

I take you to my spot you take me to yours. I'm all about for it

Ive got Coyote hunting spots locally but my deer hunting area is all the way out in Cambridge OH. Although Im trying to remedy that by talking with the local farmers when I catch them cutting crops. I found an amazing honey hole yesterday but cant find the landowners to contact since the land is assigned to a Corp per the county auditor. My plan is to pass it everyday on the way home and hopefully catch them when they are out cutting the corn and try and get a name to call. Based what I see going on, on this property, I do not have a high confidence level that I will be able to get permission to hunt it.  :(

Edited by flounder