Moto Series Round 9 This Weekend, Season Finale!

TRMN8TR

Damn you Craig!

And for anyone that doesn't know, the online registration is down. But plenty of spots left in all groups for Saturday which looks like it will be awesome weather. Call Todd at 866-678-6686 if you want to preregister, or you can register the day of.

Edited by TRMN8TR

anyone who misses this and/or the end of year banquet (Saturday October 19th) will be mercilessly mocked and drunkenly imitated as having come out of the closet or having dramatic reenactments of them performing grossly explicit homoesexual acts on animals.

I will probably  be there on saturday but wont be riding. Had an incident at PIRC 2 weeks ago and dumped a bunch of money into the bike to upgrade/fix it. I think the bike will be ready but my wallet wont for the track day.

Edited by Jester_

anyone who misses this and/or the end of year banquet (Saturday October 19th) will be mercilessly mocked and drunkenly imitated as having come out of the closet or having dramatic reenactments of them performing grossly explicit homoesexual acts on animals.

Guess you better get ready to do this for me.

I will be there playing on motard in "I" group, so motard riders get your ash here and ride....I promise not to get any closer than 6'' to anyone....lol

Since we had a few "King of Intermediate" move to A,Chuck is now the new "King"

Enjoy !!

I've been having trouble with the MotoSeries site since saturday.....is anyone else not able to log in?

And for anyone that doesn't know, the online registration is down. But plenty of spots left in all groups for Saturday which looks like it will be awesome weather. Call Todd at 866-678-6686 if you want to preregister, or you can register the day of.

Guessing you are talking about this?

Since we had a few "King of Intermediate" move to A,Chuck is now the new "King"

Enjoy !!

I'm not really the king of "I" group....I'm just faster in the corners than most of "I" group and slower in the straights, That being said kinda sets-up a lot of interesting dicing on my end.... also I can get away with running in places on the track that most can't, basically a different line mainly due to weight handling factor and some try to out brake or get on the gas earlier than me, but some try- that's when I watch them going thru the grass...lol. It's all good fun..cya there!!!

Guessing you are talking about this?

Yeah, thought it was fixed, but I guess not.  Can't even reset password because it doesn't recognize my username.  

I'll probably ride over to the track saturday or sunday to help pit bitch, but I don't think I'll be doing the td or racing.

I'm not really the king of "I" group....I'm just faster in the corners than most of "I" group and slower in the straights, That being said kinda sets-up a lot of interesting dicing on my end.... also I can get away with running in places on the track that most can't, basically a different line mainly due to weight handling factor and some try to out brake or get on the gas earlier than me, but some try- that's when I watch them going thru the grass...lol. It's all good fun..cya there!!!

Just bustin your chops man !

• Upvote 1

Just make sure when you pass them you yell KING OF INTERMEDIATE!