New to Ohio Riders - vw151

vw151

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better be talking about the bikes!

can't ride naked. Soft core for me. Nothin but a g-string baby.....

but seriously. Think they were talking about my bikes lack of fairings.

Just sayin

:welcome:

Yeah that's my ZX14 Benyen. I was happy for a stock machine.

I can't wait to get near 195 or more with brocks pipe and map, race bmc, flies pulled, etc. This June/July I will have my goodies. My ultimate goal is 210 or 215hp, either with nos or a Muzzy kit. :)

InsaneZX10 pulled 159 STOCK on his '07 10! That's great. Almost 160.

:welcome:

Yeah that's my ZX14 Benyen. I was happy for a stock machine.

I can't wait to get near 195 or more with brocks pipe and map, race bmc, flies pulled, etc. This June/July I will have my goodies. My ultimate goal is 210 or 215hp, either with nos or a Muzzy kit. :)

InsaneZX10 pulled 159 STOCK on his '07 10! That's great. Almost 160.

totally dig the paint job. is that some sort of metallic blue or something? purdy! stock?

totally dig the paint job. is that some sort of metallic blue or something? purdy! stock?

Midnight Metallic Sapphire Blue. Yeah, that's the stock color. It looks black and then you get up close to it in the sun and it sparkles blue. I just had to have it. Thanks for the compliment bro.:cool:

Midnight Metallic Sapphire Blue. Yeah, that's the stock color. It looks black and then you get up close to it in the sun and it sparkles blue. I just had to have it. Thanks for the compliment bro.:cool:
Tht definately is a nice blue man. pic turned out nice on the first page. post up a pic of that brock man. You get that PM I sent you on the Muzzy.

Tht definately is a nice blue man. pic turned out nice on the first page. post up a pic of that brock man. You get that PM I sent you on the Muzzy.

This thread only has 1 page for me man. You need to change your page preferences to display more posts on 1 page.

No, you must've sent that PM to someone else. I never got one from you man. :dunno:

This thread only has 1 page for me man. You need to change your page preferences to display more posts on 1 page.

No, you must've sent that PM to someone else. I never got one from you man. :dunno:

no shit man I sent a PM to you I saw a pretty cool Muzzy that added some big Horses I sent the pic and the details about it. Damn I better get it together if I want to hang witch ya. I'll see if I can figure out how to change my prefrences. You at work tonight?

no shit man I sent a PM to you I saw a pretty cool Muzzy that added some big Horses I sent the pic and the details about it. Damn I better get it together if I want to hang witch ya. I'll see if I can figure out how to change my prefrences. You at work tonight?

I was at work. It's 2:05AM and I'm about to go to bed now.

Was it the new M14 by Muzzy? Yeah that is suppose to be the cats ass too. I like the look of brocks shorty meg and his alien exhaust better though.

I was at work. It's 2:05AM and I'm about to go to bed now.

Was it the new M14 by Muzzy? Yeah that is suppose to be the cats ass too. I like the look of brocks shorty meg and his alien exhaust better though.

yeah it was the m14 pretty sick though. Hey man I'll catch up with ya tomorrow. I wont get of until 08:00 in the morning must be nice. See ya.:rolleyes:

can't ride naked. Soft core for me. Nothin but a g-string baby.....

but seriously. Think they were talking about my bikes lack of fairings.

Just sayin

Me and gsxr750girl know each other, she know's naked is the bike not me.... I think she was just getting frisky at the thought of something being naked :leghump::lol:

Come think of it, I am pretty sure all the females that are on here ride thier own bikes to. How cool is that?

Yep, his screen name is "SPEED" on here. Matt is an awesome guy. You can't get a nicer guy than him. 1st class for sure.:cool:

I used to work with him for about 1.5 years. You are right he is a very nice guy. Probably nicer than me by a long shot. He is the guy who inspired me to get a Ducati. His 748 sounds badassed with those arrow pipes on it. I started looking at those sweet L-twins and nothing else after that.

Well this board is going to go down hill fast. I knew it would only be a matter of time before Joe would find it!

:lol:

Yep, there goes the planet.

You missed an awesome ride last weekend. I'm looking forward to getting out with you and Reggie some more this summer.

Keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm leaving for Deals gap this Wednesday. I'm gonna do my best to use prudence and caution so I can make it back in one piece. The whole trip should work out to a 1200 mile ride :)

I used to work with him for about 1.5 years. You are right he is a very nice guy. Probably nicer than me by a long shot. He is the guy who inspired me to get a Ducati. His 748 sounds badassed with those arrow pipes on it. I started looking at those sweet L-twins and nothing else after that.

Out of curiousity, how did you guys get to work together? Because he's here and you're in Cbus.

Out of curiousity, how did you guys get to work together? Because he's here and you're in Cbus.

Well, I am from Dayton. (actually typing this message in Dayton at my parents right now). I was working in Columbus several years ago but got a good job opportunity at the University of Dayton. So I moved to Dayton. I worked at UD for about 1.5 years then got a better job back in Columbus. Soooo.... now I'm back in Columbus. Either way during my stay at UD I worked across the hall from Matt and actually was around for Chad being hired there. Chad and I did the same job at UD and I met him when he was hired. That about sums it up.

Well, I am from Dayton. (actually typing this message in Dayton at my parents right now). I was working in Columbus several years ago but got a good job opportunity at the University of Dayton. So I moved to Dayton. I worked at UD for about 1.5 years then got a better job back in Columbus. Soooo.... now I'm back in Columbus. Either way during my stay at UD I worked across the hall from Matt and actually was around for Chad being hired there. Chad and I did the same job at UD and I met him when he was hired. That about sums it up.

oh

• 4 weeks later...