SOLD: HK USP compact LEM 40sw $600 firm SOLD

jbot

I will trade you a guitar, boat, and non-functional bike, does that work out well for you?  When can we meet up, I will just bring like $300 and jew you down a bit, ya know that's how it goes these days.  Oh and no ID or anything like that, they took it with me when I got caught in the park that one time around all those kids. 

JK, good looking gun, Craig shoots 40(f*g).  Sell it to him for $650 just because.

• Upvote 1

I will trade you a guitar, boat, and non-functional bike, does that work out well for you?  When can we meet up, I will just bring like $300 and jew you down a bit, ya know that's how it goes these days.  Oh and no ID or anything like that, they took it with me when I got caught in the park that one time around all those kids. 

JK, good looking gun, Craig shoots 40(f*g).  Sell it to him for $650 just because.

40 blow jobs, and it's yours.

Looks like the letters were filled in with a crayon? I know cause I did it on my xd LOL! 

Oh and I can't help but say that thing resembles a high point way to much LOL! GLWS 

RWD9MMhandgun.jpg

expect revenge for this treachery. 

• Upvote 1

oh walrus, keep talking, all your future for sale threads will be so much better for it.  i'm going to rape your spped trrple thread so hard, you're gonna find little strrt trrple thread babies bouncing around in its wake.