2014 CBR 1000RR SP

Hoblick

honda is finally understanding people want track ready bikes!

For the ultimate in performance, the CBR1000RR SP features fully adjustable Öhlins front and rear suspension, plus Brembo front brakes and Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC premium tires. A special lightweight subframe lowers the center of gravity and a new-design rear single-seat cowl also shaves weight. Add additional power and torque via a new cylinder head, intake tract and exhaust system, along with high-performance engine parts including pistons and connecting rods hand-selected to match weight and balance for quality and performance. The riding position is now more track-oriented, a bubble windscreen creates a larger still-air pocket for the rider, and a special tri-color paint scheme all help to create a finely honed instrument that brings the CBR1000RR's performance to a whole new level. Color: White/Red/Blue; Price: TBD; Availability: February 2014

I weighed mine at CRP. Circleville Raceway Park. I weighed 201 in gear. Subtracted that from the weight of me standing next to the bike. Scrubbed in some new slicks and tested that the bike would run and everything would function after converting to race bodywork. A shake down so to speak.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey look the same bike they have been trying to sell since 2008 with some bolt on bits..  Hopefully with this long of a run the next generation will be a big change, like the V in the engine Turnone wants!

Edited by NAturalyRWD