Scam Alert - S4R Monster Columbus

bloodninja420

I was intrigued by this S4R Monster listed at $2,300 in Columbus, so shot off an email.  Dont waste your time. 

The Listing:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/4197370804.html

The Reply:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding my bike. It is in perfect condition, there's not even a scratch or any dents on it. Everything about it is in perfect condition. I have clear title for it, no liens or loans.
The bike is priced to sell quickly and the final price that I'm asking for it is $2,200 including shipping and handling costs. My husband died 3 months ago and me and my daughter decided to sell the house and move to my sister's. The bike reminds us very much of my husband but we finally understood that we have to move on with our lives. Although my husband will have his place in our hearts forever. I can't afford to take days off my work for this sale so i'm trying to sell it online.
If you are really interested in purchasing the bike please reply to this email and i will provide further instructions regarding payment and delivery.

Regards!

you shouldn't even need to send an email to know that's clearly a scam... here's the key right here that lets you know:

S4R Monster listed at $2,300 

there's no way someone is selling a S4R for 2300. its  just not gonna happen. maybe if the bike was totaled and they are selling it for parts... otherwise, no way.

remember, if it sounds too good to be true,  IT IS.

Edited by John