paul walker from fast and furious dies in car wreck

Gixxus Christ!

After 1 they just got whack.  Tokyo Drift was by far the dumbest I ever tried to watch.  I liked 1 because I was 16/17 when it came out and heavy into cars already, but after that, probably should have called it quits.  Well except for the $$ they made, because I wouldn't call it quits making that coin either. 

I can replace Walker anyday of the week, I am dead sexy, and awesome at life.

I enjoyed biker boyz better than torque.

Biker Boyz never went 300 mph on a harley being chased by a jet powered motorcycle with superglue tires...

Biker Boyz never jumped their motorcycles onto a moving train...

Biker Boyz never used their motorcycles to fence, via slapping their front wheels together during a stationary wheelie...

and Biker Boyz didn't elude to the fact that "I live my life 1/4 mile at a time" was the dumbest f*cking thing they had ever heard. 

RIP Mr. Walker. Your tenacity behind the wheel will forever be unparalleled on the big screen...

Secondly, IMHO Tokyo Drift had NO right to be included in the F&F series......but at least it wasn't a complete bucket-of-shit-movie. Afterall, drifting is cool shit, just poorly portrayed in the movie.

Lastly, BikerBoyz and Torque are the 2 worst attempts at motorcycle movie making I've ever seen.....but BikerBoyz is the superior flick of the 2. A damn good biker life movie is The World's Fastest Indian, cool oldschool LSR and actually based on the life history of Burt Munro.

• Upvote 3

As the week goes on, I'm liking Paul Walker more as a person than an actor.

Absent the bankroll, he seems a lot like many of us.  The guy likes cars, and likes driving them.  He knows he's not a pro racer, but he likes to play on weekends.  He knows he's not a master mechanic, but he can do basic maintenance and speak intelligently about what modifications have been made to his vehicles. 

I feel awful for his daughter...

Considering the skank 'Miley Cyrus's, and the idiotic Kanye West's' in the world of entertainment, we have to lose one of the 'good guys' like Walker.  Very sad indeed, makes me think of the verse....only the good die young 

• Upvote 2

Considering the skank 'Miley Cyrus's, and the idiotic Kanye West's' in the world of entertainment, we have to lose one of the 'good guys' like Walker.  Very sad indeed, makes me think of the verse....only the good die young

I won't fight you on Kanye being an idiot - he's exhibited idiotic behavior on many occassions, but what factual support do you have for Miley Cyrus being a "skank?"

I think she's a brilliant manipulator of the media and public perception.  She's managed to transition from child-star to a viable adult musical artist, stay in the limelight for "controversial," but ultimately harmless displays of sexuality and/or marijuana use (most notably on stage, in Amsterdam ...where it's 100% legal.), and has put out some damn catchy music along the way.

I don't expect everyone to be a fan, but calling her a "skank" is just petty.

Edited by redkow97
  • Upvote 1

^^^I'm in 1000% agreeance to both posts. Except amend party in the usa to Party N Bullshit in the Usa mashup with Biggie and its already in my library :D

I don't think she's hot, but i'd certainly do her

I won't fight you on Kanye being an idiot - he's exhibited idiotic behavior on many occassions, but what factual support do you have for Miley Cyrus being a "skank?"

I think she's a brilliant manipulator of the media and public perception.  She's managed to transition from child-star to a viable adult musical artist, stay in the limelight for "controversial," but ultimately harmless displays of sexuality and/or marijuana use (most notably on stage, in Amsterdam ...where it's 100% legal.), and has put out some damn catchy music along the way.

I don't expect everyone to be a fan, but calling her a "skank" is just petty.

Everyone has their own opinion I guess.  Mine is not a good one concerning Cyrus.  To me there is showmanship, entrepreneurship, and all that, but there is also stepping over the line into exhibitionism and mortification., and in my opinion, she stepped over that line.  Imho, she is nasty,  skanky and a disgrace. 

Skank-Derogatory term for a (usually younger) female, implying trashiness or tackiness;a sleazy or unpleasant person.

Edited by ohiomike

So every woman who uses her sexuality to get ahead is a skank?

What about when your wife or girlfriend gets all gussied up to go out to dinner? The fact that Miley Cyrus has a larger audience and greater success in drawing attention makes her a skank?

I just don't see or understand where the line is drawn. Miley plays the part, but I've not seen any evidence that she's actually banging anyone, let alone everyone. If she's such a skank, go bang her and prove it.

• Upvote 1