unOFFICIAL OR SoreButtapalooza to Mt. Rushmore.

Tonik

I like the first shirt the best also my age is a little younger then what you see on my profile I do not put that stuff on the internet because of ID theft Also I get my shirts a few sizes larger because after a few washes they shrink and make me look like I’m wearing one of those midriff shirts and you do not want to see that. Ya that sounds about right :) LOL

I'm a fat ass no if ands or buts...lol...I'm 6'4" 285lbs my age is true to my profile but I've been known as a bit of a prude at times and act way older than I am. My personality is slowly getting closer to my actual age as I get older.

Edited by 2talltim

You’re a tall one and the same age as my oldest son I still got you on weight

I’m easygoing and quiet but once I get to know you I will talk your ear off been around long enough that almost nothing will shock me or gets me mad anymore and I’ve been married for 38 years to the same crazy old woman.

Ok, so I asked a buddy that lives in Chicago what traffic would be like Monday around 930 as we go through. He said it wouldn't be too bad and to be sure to stop at Mars Castle for a kringle if we go that way.

.....and to be sure to stop at Mars Castle for a kringle if we go that way.

Obviously a very wise man.

The Castle has a full bar in it for those so inclined. Might be too early for me.

Also, if any of you have an iPass, or the Ohio equivalent, it saves a buttload of time at the tolls and you even get through the tolls for 50% less. If ya don't have one, might wanna look into getting one.

Edited by Earache

Also, if any of you have an iPass, or the Ohio equivalent, it saves a buttload of time at the tolls and you even get through the tolls for 50% less. If ya don't have one, might wanna look into getting one.

I looked into the EZPASS when i wasn't sure if i was going, guess i need to get back into GO mode.  https://www.ezpassoh.com/

For the ones on the fence here is the toll from MM173 to west gate in ohio

E-ZPass Fare 
$8.25
Non E-ZPass Fare 
$12.25
Savings With E-ZPass 
$4.00

In Indy East gate to West gate:

E-ZPass Fare 
$9.70
Non E-ZPass Fare 
$4.65
Savings With E-ZPass 
$5.05

I didnt check ILL

you talking about the $.75 a month?...just read up on PA's the purchase includes a $3 annual fee

Yes. Ohio must have lowered it. The savings used to be worth the effort of getting one in PA. You will be happy having one, it makes riding the turnpike a breeze.  Even if one of our group doesnt have one we still get to roll through and sit on the side of the road and laugh at them while the fumble for money and stuff.

For the ones on the fence here is the toll from MM173 to west gate in ohio

E-ZPass Fare 

$8.25

Non E-ZPass Fare 

$12.25

Savings With E-ZPass 

$4.00

In Indy East gate to West gate:

E-ZPass Fare 

$9.70

Non E-ZPass Fare 

$4.65

Savings With E-ZPass 

$5.05

I didnt check ILL

ok i just checked with ILL and they do not offer discounted toll with EZPASS so your EZPASS will be billed the cash toll amount. BUT, we will be rolling trough 7 toll plaza's for a total of $12.40 in ILL alone, if that's not worth getting one i dont know what is

Edited by 2talltim

Are there that many booths on 90 94? We are going up that way. I think my map is wrong on that.

I have not been thru there in a few years but I think there were about 5 or 6 in the first 20 miles west of Chicago they were across the freeway and not at the ramps like Ohio was a pain in the ass

correction taking I90 right to I94there are 4 plazas at $7.90 total...my first search took me via I80 to I294 to I90

I'm seeing two plaza's, both on the north side of town.   2.35 with ezpass and 4.70 without. From Gary take the Skyway to 294 then north to 94.

https://www.illinoisvirtualtollway.com/

I'm seeing two plaza's, both on the north side of town.   2.35 with ezpass and 4.70 without. From Gary take the Skyway to 294 then north to 94.

https://www.illinoisvirtualtollway.com/

It will be the $4.70 then, they accept ezpass but at the cash toll price, you have to have thier I-Pass to get the discount, i called them and ask.

I'm still seeing 4 but maybe i'm looking at it wrong.(plaza 1, 5, 9, 17)

Edited by 2talltim

Can you place the EZ Pass in the clear spot in a tank bag (spot used for holding GPS units)? If not, can I zip tie it to my ram -mount GPS holder that is attached to my clutch reservoir? I don't mind buying an easy pass, but I don't want to buy a mount that I will only use once. I don't travel on toll roads very often, maybe once every few years.

Can you place the EZ Pass in the clear spot in a tank bag (spot used for holding GPS units)? If not, can I zip tie it to my ram -mount GPS holder that is attached to my clutch reservoir? I don't mind buying an easy pass, but I don't want to buy a mount that I will only use once. I don't travel on toll roads very often, maybe once every few years.

Im thinking about zip tieing it to my brake or clutch reservoir, or maybe come up with a clever way to use one of my GoPro mounts.

It will be the $4.70 then, they accept ezpass but at the cash toll price, you have to have thier I-Pass to get the discount, i called them and ask.

I'm still seeing 4 but maybe i'm looking at it wrong.(plaza 1, 5, 9, 17)

Asshats charging out of state peeps more. Yea, you are looking at the wrong route based on those plaza numbers. We are going this way:   http://goo.gl/maps/kbI7v

Edited by Tonik