unOFFICIAL OR SoreButtapalooza to Mt. Rushmore.

Tonik

Ez pass tips for the noobs. The reader as you enter is right at the beginning of the lane....on the big overhead sign. So don't follow trucks too close.

When you exit they are on the ceiling right by the booth...So slow crawl that part.

If you are having trouble start exiting at an attended lane so the can just punch in your number.

Any issues we will pull off right and wait.

I am bringing my laptop I have a dumb flip phone and will need to down load the cards from my GoPro and digital camera everyday to make room on them for the next day. The wife wants me to post pictures on face book every night also. The night we are in Sturgis we should all go to this web cam http://rapidcityjournal.com/sturgisrallydaily/webcams/sturgis-street/ at a set time and wave to everyone at O.R.

• Upvote 1

According to their law, we can carry it concealed as long as we don't get off our bikes...then it must be locked inside the vehicle...so just locking it in a saddle bag would meet the letter of the law. Me, I am unloading in Indiana and putting it in a gun case.  Tempted to bring the 460.

I always unload gun and lock gun in one bag ammo in the other I don't want to give those commie bastards any excuses.

Have a safe trip guys

I figure riding in the rain up to Cleveland tomorrow night will get my suit cleaned. I refuse to let the rain change my plans. (Lightning is a different story). I am going for a ride in the rain tonight to ensure that my rain suit is waterproof. If not, I will go to the Pony and get another one.

I figure riding in the rain up to Cleveland tomorrow night will get my suit cleaned. I refuse to let the rain change my plans. (Lightning is a different story). I am going for a ride in the rain tonight to ensure that my rain suit is waterproof. If not, I will go to the Pony and get another one.

I got a power washer if you want to sit in the driveway with your gear on while Tim and I take turns blasting you.

Ill prob still be up tomorrow just not going to do it in the pouring rain, and i might bypass the freeway for some of it.

Do what you gotta do, watch the radar and adjust...stop for dinner.  Even if it is 10 when you get here..you still get some sleep and rest before we leave.

I'm 99% ready, waiting for my helmet liner to dry so i can reassemble it and a couple tshirts in the dryer. other than that its going to be kick back in the recliner and rest my bones for the next 24 hours.

I took off Wed afternoon just now, I'll be home by noon. So if you two want to leave early to beat the rain...if that works...no problem on you getting here early.

Sounds good, only thing i need to wait around for tomorrow is a (maybe) phone call from the dealer as to if my part came in or not. if it comes in i want to have it installed before the trip. Ill prob call them around noonish to see if they expect it or not.

I was updating my garmin and noticed there were map updates that were available, so i down loaded them and after it was uploaded to the GPS it told me the new maps were older than my current version. So i checked the version on my unit and its the 2014.10 maps and the new download is 2015.10 that was just released  last month. Any one else ever have this problem updating their garmin.

I just updated my Garmin to the 2015 and had to delete all of the language and picture files so it would fit. I will secure everything to the bike tomorrow morning before I go to work for a few hours that way when I get home I can get a few hours sleep before I leave to meet you guys I will probably hit the recliner tonight and watch Wild Hogs LOL see you all at 4:15am Thursday.

Edited by HeavyDuty