Motoseries

blue03636

How do I always seemed to be the one being called out and made fun of??? LOL  My new years motto was going to be Mr. Nice but now that blue smurf bike may acquire a few scratches................when he laps me!!!

You're the only dude I know that's not afraid of gnomes so you were offered up as track bait by default.

Edited by r1crusher

You're the only dude I know that's not afraid of gnomes so you were offered up as track bait by default.

I am 3" taller than a Gnome and I also started getting back in shape to both be faster and pull more umbrella girls, mostly for the girls though.

That being said I now only eat moderate amounts of spaghetti, down 55 pounds so far. And my work schedule and personal schedule are freeing up a bit. I'm coming for you Kevipoo. I'm sure I've got nothing for Craigyboi but I'll be looking for the crusher at Putnam ;)

I may let you stay in front for a few laps just to smell the beautiful smoke. Depends on the brand of oil you run.

I was going to upgrade but just gonna stick with the 250 baby thumper. Should be enough for most of the competition.

Cannot wait for this!

Think I'll be getting smoked in the 600 sprints this season. The 40 minute was a great way to get track time, but there wasn't really any reason to push or a carrot to chase with the small number of riders on track.  Actually improved most and did my fastest laps during track days....then used to 40 minute to push endurance and consistancy wise.

Cannot wait for this!

Think I'll be getting smoked in the 600 sprints this season. The 40 minute was a great way to get track time, but there wasn't really any reason to push or a carrot to chase with the small number of riders on track. Actually improved most and did my fastest laps during track days....then used to 40 minute to push endurance and consistancy wise.

You did great last year and were running some real good time's !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am wearing triple knee protection this spring so that I might make more than 2-3 weekends. And since last year one of the two kids had an appendectomy, my chances increased by 50% to not have that happen again!  :burnout:

I am wearing triple knee protection this spring so that I might make more than 2-3 weekends. And since last year one of the two kids had an appendectomy, my chances increased by 50% to not have that happen again!  :burnout:

Just go have the other kids done now.

You're all goin down.  John... wtf, man?!  We need you back.  Also, visited with Mikey, Jen, and their new baby boy Logan today.  Happy to say that all are healthy and happy, and Mikey and Jen should be back at the track this season!  It's gonna be a good year!

And fuck you, Craig.

• Upvote 1

I may have been talked into some crazy for this year... Tire change and run the bike sans electronics/racefuel/ pricey forks and keep it old school... lol IDK if i can remember how to shift without a QS :bikefall:

You're all goin down.  John... wtf, man?!  We need you back.  Also, visited with Mikey, Jen, and their new baby boy Logan today.  Happy to say that all are healthy and happy, and Mikey and Jen should be back at the track this season!  It's gonna be a good year!

And fuck you, Craig.

Man wish that was in the cards for sure, I'd be back to giving HJs out of the back of the toy hauler and random shower parties with Quintin at Nelson.  :(  I haz sads thinking about it. 

I may have been talked into some crazy for this year... Tire change and run the bike sans electronics/racefuel/ pricey forks and keep it old school... lol IDK if i can remember how to shift without a QS :bikefall:

It will be a good time, the 600 expert grid should be decent size. Hopefully us slow experts can keep you in sight.