MJ Usa

MJusa Staff

First and for most lets forget about the past and discuss the future. I know personally that there have been some red flags and not the best reviews in the past. However i want to take a step in the right direction and get the shops name out there more, and try to make this as much of a successful business that i can for the owner. With this being said the shop has made many improvements and the new management and staff wants to do what ever we can for the customers. Not only can we make you great deals on service and retail parts but are willing to help with your bike set up and labor on and off the track. We wanna get you into the shop and get you the best deal for your money. we specialize in all performance areas weather its off-road on road, ATV personal watercraft or snowmobiles what ever it is we are here to help!!!!! we offer sponsorship packages rider support programs ect... I personally want to make it an enjoyable place for you to do business and would love to here positive feedback.. if your experience wasn't as good as you liked it to be, let us know and we will do what ever we can to change that for you... we are running huge saving specials right now and if we don't have it in stock we will gladly knock 20% off retail on anything it is you have us order..... and if its service you need take an additional 15% off all service work done...  just mention this add.. were not happy unless you are!!!!!

please feel free to call with any further questions or info

sincerely mjusa management

614 478 toys (8697)

• Upvote 1

First and for most lets forget about the past and discuss the future.   just mention this add.. were not happy unless you are!!!!!

please feel free to call with any further questions or info

sincerely mjusa management

614 478 toys (8697)

lmfao.....

Lets stay positive and be optimistic if your past experiences were not good please give us a call so we can make it right

sincerely mjusa

Does this mean you located my quad, lol...I got paid it's okay but it certainly wasn't from any efforts you and your so called staff produced! You say new staff is the M.J. or Little Ryan?

lmfao lmfao you gotta be kidding me right

Yes he's just lurking trying to bait someone in....

Edited by M_Quick

Please keep this thread professional.

Does this mean you located my quad, lol...I got paid it's okay but it certainly wasn't from any efforts you and your so called staff produced! You say new staff is the M.J. or Little Ryan?

Yes he's just lurking trying to bait someone in....

I would honestly have more pleasure cutting off my hands off and bleed to death then ever deal with your poor service and shady workmanship.  Are you guys not making enough money selling stolen units??

Edited by mudrunnerz

Lets stay positive and be optimistic if your past experiences were not good please give us a call so we can make it right

sincerely mjusa

Twisting and mixing words, sounds like the same old management I was given the un-pleasure of dealing with, Above you say "if your past experiences were not good

please give us a call so we can make it right"

And in this other thread post #8 you say     "All past issues have been take care of."

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/103771-mj-usa/

for sale opps lol already sold thx mjusa

Seen that quad back on eBay a few weeks back...humm same year and all and isted in Columbus. Notice all the whited out backrounds in the photos and lack of humm, whats it called??? A title!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-Polairs-Scrambler-500-4X4-/331087542260?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=wIxiE%252F5rVmC37MDVuDXO4aSeQ0o%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Edited by M_Quick

Twisting and mixing words, sounds like the same old management I was given the un-pleasure of dealing with, Above you say "if your past experiences were not good

please give us a call so we can make it right"

And in this other thread post #8 you say "All past issues have been take care of."

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/103771-mj-usa/

Ok looks like post #9 not 8 sorry...

Sent using speech 2 text. So good luck deciphering! Galaxy Light T-399

• 2 weeks later...