Sold--Hornady 22magnum ammo

vf1000ride

Looking to sell some Hornady 22 magnum I have.  I have 9 boxes at $12 a box or $100 for all, here in Columbus area.  They are 50rnds per box and if you buy all of them I will throw in the partially full 10th box for free.

Hornady 22mag

25gr.  NTX lead free polymer tipped hollowpoints.

IMG_20140118_105937402.jpg

IMG_20140118_105916870.jpg

Edited by vf1000ride

Nope, still have the .22 mag, it's an AMT Automag II pistol.  Unfortunately it is very ammo sensitive and it seems to particularly not like this stuff.  The accuracy is great but it refuses to eject this ammo.  The inside of the chamber on the pistol has gas vent holes to control extraction speed in a very similar manner and concept to the fluted chambers on the HK91 rifles.  Using CCI and Winchester brand ammo it works and cycles fine but this stuff has a slightly softer brass and the case flows into the gas vent holes too much.  It slows the slide down and short strokes the gun refusing to eject.  I would imagine from a bolt action or a revolver chambered for 22WMR these things would be awesome.

IMAG0190.jpg

• 4 weeks later...