HP Mini 210 Laptop

Bad324

Found this buried in the black hole closet when my fiancé moved in. Comes with original box, power cord, mouse and is like brand new and bArely used. eBay prices seem all over the place so I'll go in the middle. $100 obo

Edited by Bad324

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just shoot me a PM, or get my cell number from Todd. 

I think we have 2 weekends between now and our next race, then we race two weekends in a row.  Brian, you could just come down and spectate or (gasp) ride with us ;-)

I'll loan you my bike for practice and the Novice XR heats (assuming they're separate from the Expert heats) if you cover the Anderson Door Racing team's gate fees.

Failing that, I might be seeing Pauly this week, and he appears to live halfway to Frazeysburg.  We could always do a pass-off from one member to another until it gets there...  Sort of a sisterhood of the travelling netbook?  

PayPal is cool with me. I'll talk to Chris and get the details worked out and let you know

I have no clue about the fridge and dishwasher really. Even if I want it I'm not sure I have a free weekend to come down for a month

• 3 weeks later...