97 ford f150

jaymanthree

LBTS.  GLWS.

but really, that's probably the most economical way to transport 2 bikes any serious distance.  I know people who never owned a trailer, because one of them had the long-bed regular cab F150 for work.  They always talked about getting a trailer, but they were living in NJ, so storing it would have been a major issue, and the ridiculous tolls every time they pulled an extra axle was the other issue...

Lol, those are easy. Grind off the shop ends of the rivets, burn out the old bushing if it's fucked, press a new one in with a few sockets, some all thread, wd40 and an impact and bolt it all up. Done em on every Ford truck I've ever owned.

It's all good, my commute is 300 mi/wk. although I don't use my truck for commuting. There are far better machines for that. Trucks are for hauling shit. Let me know if your cousin might be interested though. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell no. I commute 120 miles a week or more. My last truck cost me $75 a week to go to work and back.

This makes me happy that I don't incur costs on my truck. In gas alone it would be 2.5x that a week:(

The OP's truck is a damn good deal. I wish this had been a few weeks earlier otherwise I would've bought it (even if it's a Ford) for my company cause we needed a new yard truck

your commutes are making me jealous.

I'm at 400 miles/week minimum.

I commute 19.5 miles a day roudntrip...LOL... but my wife makes up for it and puts about 700 a week on her car, more if she is on call on the weekend

Edited by 2talltim