FS: Craftsman 19.2v hammer drill, light, circ saw and charger.

chevysoldier

You may have seen my other thread that my batteries took a shit. Instead of replacing the batteries, I'm going to replace the entire drill. So I'm selling the drill, one hour 7.2v-24v charger, work light, carrying case and if you want them, the batteries. I don't have the light here but will get it from my parents house. I also think I still have the handle for the drill but I'd have to look if you want it. I bought this in 2006 and it has served me very well, I have no complaints. It still runs strong...well with good batteries. I think $50 for everything is fair? I'm near Johnstown.

Edit: added picture of light and adding a circular saw to the package. It's 18v but I've run it with the 19.2v battery. No blade included. I also got the side handle for the drill. Still $50.

post-10969-0-97792600-1392762594_thumb.jpost-10969-0-05661900-1392762638_thumb.j

post-10969-0-27491100-1392947574_thumb.j

Edited by chevysoldier

Google the how to on Reviving those batteries. I remember seeing one awhile back and wanting to try it on the 1 I have that is dead

I posted on here how to do it a while back. I can get them to boost and then take a charge but they wont hold it. I took the battery of the charger yesterday, drilled three holes in a metal can, then today the battery was dead.