Banned Stuff, Because Sometimes You Can't Be Trusted...

JohnG

Stumbled across this doing a little research...  Ten consumer products the Consumer Safety Products Commission has banned you from having, most of them just because people can't be trusted to make smart decisions or supervise their children.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/gadgets/news/10-beloved-banned-and-recalled-products-2#slide-1

Anyone remember theses I could get them going so fast they would explode and send glass shrapnel thru the whole room.

oh hell yeah. When I first got them I continually hit my forearm and got a big black and blue bruise. I took a piece of foam rubber and taped it around my arm so I could keep trying. they eventually shattered and i never got another pair.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

As stated, most of this stuff isn't banned with the exception of lawn darts and three wheelers I can't really think of anything.

Everyone likes to bitch about things but this isn't a list that matters to me. I'm happy that shitty products get recalled.

Nothing like the good ole days of jarts, clackers, Daisy Red Rider bb gun wars, shooting bottle rockets at eachother, throwing daggers and stars, green machines, sniffing model glue, and having a slingshot!!!!!

Still got my original wrist rocket!  Needs bands for resurrection...  Bottle rocket and roman candle fights were always entertaining.

• Upvote 1