New ride!

Ryan_c_F

Lol, about every 2000-2500 miles.  I bought it with just under 5k miles and sold it with around 14k on it.  Can't find my old paperwork, but it was always a great bike.  No issues.  I'll definitely have another someday.

Well, if this one does turn out to be yours, you can have first whack at it if I sell.

I'd offer it to the guy i just bought it from, but he was a little weird, and he made me pay full price on the title transfer tax. Who puts the full face value of the sale on the title?! Honestly!!

Well, if this one does turn out to be yours, you can have first whack at it if I sell.

I'd offer it to the guy i just bought it from, but he was a little weird, and he made me pay full price on the title transfer tax. Who puts the full face value of the sale on the title?! Honestly!!

I can neither confirm nor deny that I left the price blank.

And what's it to him? How much you want to bet he doesn't declare the proceeds on his taxes.