motorcycle trailer

Hoblick

selling my 4x8 trailer.

I'm buying a larger one needed to haul my SXS that i bought.

this is a HF Heavy Duty, non foldable trailer, will hold up to 1750lbs

picture is from when i first got it finished.

B038B5E4-B5EB-473C-9534-29F4F41632DE-227

has thick plywood decking, i welded all the frame together when i built it, and painted over all the welds.  has a spare tire holder, and a spare tire, has a plastic, waterproof tongue box i picked up from TSC ($100).  i also have a spare set of bearings and races packed in grease in a plastic baggy that will go with it.  it takes a 2" ball.

wheel chocks and D rings will NOT come with the trailer, as i will be transferring them over to my new trailer.

asking $350, which is cheaper than you can buy just the trailer for.

this is a really good trailer, pulls really well, i took it to florida and hualed 2 GSXRs, i haul my multi and a connie 14 to deals gap, and i have used it several times taking the mini bikes or super moto to CRP.

id keep it if i didn't need something bigger.  and i don't want several trailers taking up space.

Edited by Hoblick

I like the wider bar up front. That makes hauling 2 bikes MUCH less dramatic.

I did the same thing with an old street sign post that the previous owner of my house left in our attic. Provides much better anchoring to hold the bikes upright rather than just forward.

Used one of these to haul my bike to Colorado and South Dakota last year. Only problem I has was I lost the licence plate some where in Illinois. I borrowed that one, I need one of these but I was going to get the foldable one.(I've got enough crap in my yard) plus I've already spent to much money this month

Edited by 2talltim