Paging Eric Holder - Voter ID Law

Strictly Street

That is phase two. We can't ask for too much too fast.

OK, fair enough.  When we're ready, I have a list...  They won't meet everyone's political biases, but they will be so much prettier to be angry with... 

She's not hot... not by a long shot...

On second thought, Magley's right, Tonik.  If we're going to... come together as a nation... and are willing to sacrifice intelligence for... um... visual leadership, then it's going to have to be someone more attractive than Paris Hilton.  I'm sorry, but this constituent from Columbus is unwilling to compromise on that particular political point.

On second thought, Magley's right, Tonik.  If we're going to... come together as a nation... and are willing to sacrifice intelligence for... um... visual leadership, then it's going to have to be someone more attractive than Paris Hilton.  I'm sorry, but this constituent from Columbus is unwilling to compromise on that particular political point.

good lord I've now agreed with you for a 2nd time this week

• Upvote 1

Great, my plan to save the country has been foiled by three apparently gay dudes.

Quite the contrary, it is just hard for me to find someone hot who has more VD than tits and ass

In that case I submit Heath Ledger.  Handsome and dead.  Would be significantly more effective in office than the current or previous occupant.

Edited by DAC
  • Upvote 2