Mid-O April 19th

RHill

What's the final tally (as of now, so I guess not so final) of who's going on what day? I'm on the fence whether I'll be up Fri or Sat because now they're saying chance of showers either day, depending on what weather site I check.

I'm leaning toward Fri right now. Weather looks slightly better, prolly won't be as busy, but I'll have to haul ass the night before to get everything ready.

What's the final tally (as of now, so I guess not so final) of who's going on what day? I'm on the fence whether I'll be up Fri or Sat because now they're saying chance of showers either day, depending on what weather site I check.

I'm leaning toward Fri right now. Weather looks slightly better, prolly won't be as busy, but I'll have to haul ass the night before to get everything ready.

Friday for sure. Saturday maybe.

My cousin own's and operate's the Texas Roadhouse in Ontario.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We should set up some kind of official meetup there or something then. Get some kind of discount or something for them to sponsor it. Would be pretty cool.

I'll be the confused looking red power ranger on the smurf bike. Feel free to stop by and give me a yell. I doubt that I know anyone there.

abu5apu2.jpgvynabuse.jpg

Edited by lowcel

If I go it will be on Saturday. But the cooler temps have me worried the track won't come up to temp to where it isn't slippery.

Il probably just say f it and show up regardless.

My first track day was ten days ago. It was 44 degrees and we had 1.5" of rain. This weekend is going to be like riding in Paradise.

Edited by lowcel

I have never been to mid ohio and have always heard about how slick it is until it warms up in the afternoon. That's really the only reason I'm questioning going and saving the money for a better day later in the year.