4/19/2014 - The shot heard around the United States

Casper

Maybe I'm an idiot and thinking of this too simply but I got all I need to know from the picture:

Go outside and pull the trigger in a safe environment at Noon on the 19th. If it gets traction, you'll hear one massive gun shot per se around the country

• Upvote 2

Maybe I'm an idiot and thinking of this too simply but I got all I need to know from the picture:

Go outside and pull the trigger in a safe environment at Noon on the 19th. If it gets traction, you'll hear one massive gun shot per se around the country

Are you wearing your cape, Captain Obvious? :lol:

then why the hell would you need clarification?

Who's putting it on? What's purpose? Is this a gun rights thing? 

For example, if this is some sort of grassroots gun rights thing, cool. If it's something someone like Rush Limbaugh suggested, I'm out. 

Who's putting it on? What's purpose? Is this a gun rights thing? 

For example, if this is some sort of grassroots gun rights thing, cool. If it's something someone like Rush Limbaugh suggested, I'm out. 

Well if you gave us more info than just a damn pic we might be able to help. Like where you got the link from. But that would stop your evil plan to troll these poor folks.

Well if you gave us more info than just a damn pic we might be able to help. Like where you got the link from. But that would stop your evil plan to troll these poor folks.

Just the photo was sent to me by a friend. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've never heard of it.  And yeah, this probably wasn't thought through very well (if it is actually true) in our current Oligarchy, police state of a fucked nation even though we gun owners clearly outnumber the limp dicks with badges....especially the BLM fucktards out west.