AT&T picks Cleveland over Columbus for new high speed internet?

Casper

I normally hate Browns drafts. This is the first time in years I was happy for rd 1. We got the #1 CB, a high ceiling QB that makes CLE relevant in the media and another first round pick for next year all while maintaining the 35th overall and the high 3rd round pick this year

The Monsters made it to the 2nd rd of the playoffs this year

But the Blue Jackets got their asses kicked by my good friend Mario Lemieux in the first round. That's got to count for something.

But the Blue Jackets got their asses kicked by my good friend Mario Lemieux in the first round. That's got to count for something.

Asses kicked? Somebody didn't watch the series. :lol:

Still more playoff games than the Cleveland teams.

Asses kicked? Somebody didn't watch the series. :lol:

Still more playoff games than the Cleveland teams.

Listen :asshat: I was playing league hockey, in Canada, while you were still swimming around in your dad's balls. I know far more than you do about this.

They had a good season and played very well. They will be a force to be reckoned with next year. But they got their asses kicked in the playoffs.

Edited by Tonik

Listen :asshat: I was playing league hockey, in Canada, while you were still swimming around in your dad's balls. I know far more than you do about this.

They had a good season and played very well. They will be a force to be reckoned with next year. But they got their asses kicked in the playoffs.

I'm pretty sure the Pens got flat out embarrassed by CBJ. They should have kicked the Jackets' asses, but they didn't. Going to game six isn't an ass kicking. Beating a team you should slaughter by only one point in three of the four games they won is not an ass kicking. But watching Crosby cry to the officials was beautiful.

• Upvote 1

Oh, and if you don't believe me, just read any Pittsburgh sport blogs. They made me grin ear to ear.

Oh, you read it on the internet. That's rich. Me, I'm sticking with the opinion of someone that played hockey and actually held the Stanley Cup.

Just give up tonik. Columbesbians are all like this... they think they know what it's like to live in a city with more than a soccer team and a Wendy's.

• Upvote 4

Just give up tonik. Columbesbians are all like this... they think they know what it's like to live in a city with more than a soccer team and a Wendy's.

Good advice. While I was out epoxying the garage floor I was wondering why people in Columbus thinks it's great even though the got eliminated the first round. That's like first loser in my book.

Good advice. While I was out epoxying the garage floor I was wondering why people in Columbus thinks it's great even though the got eliminated the first round. That's like first loser in my book.

I guess that's a big difference. We're fans even when they suck. Pittsburgh and Cleveland fans just bitch.

• Downvote 1

Unfortunately I live in Columbus, so I can explain this. Columbus can't have real professional sports teams due to the almighty lame ass buckeyes. So we get a hockey team as our professional sport due to the hotbed of hockey talent that is columbus. People in columbus have no idea how nice it is to have real professional teams in football and baseball due to their desire to prop up the importance of the king of the losers "the" Ohio state university. It would be one thing if there was an SEC team in the area that could actually win the big game, but we get stuck with Ohio state. This whole "city" is infected with this madness and it just makes me sad. We could have so much more, but we don't want any team to compete with our local college football team. College football sucks but that is all the columbus has and that is why they picked the only professional sport which cannot compete with college football, Pro hockey.

The entirety of the delusion in this small town city is so complete that the people would revolt if anyone proposed actually having a professional team in this town. It is the reason that Columbus is THE city for every test chain restaurant; these people like to eat shit everyday...

Edited by mattm
  • Downvote 1

Unfortunately I live in Columbus, so I can explain this. Columbus can't have real professional sports teams due to the almighty lame ass buckeyes. So we get a hockey team as our professional sport due to the hotbed of hockey talent that is columbus. People in columbus have no idea how nice it is to have real professional teams in football and baseball due to their desire to prop up the importance of the king of the losers "the" Ohio state university. It would be one thing if there was an SEC team in the area that could actually win the big game, but we get stuck with Ohio state. This whole "city" is infected with this madness and it just makes me sad. We could have so much more, but we don't want any team to compete with our local college football team. College football sucks but that is all the columbus has and that is why they picked the only professional sport which cannot compete with college football, Pro hockey.

The entirety of the delusion in this small town city is so complete that the people would revolt if anyone proposed actually having a professional team in this town. It is the reason that Columbus is THE city for every test chain restaurant; these people like to eat shit everyday...

Don't you drive a Miata? How can you judge anyone for liking shit?

• Upvote 1