Ultran00b in Springfield

cptchaos

Howdy fellow buckeyes and non-buckeyes alike!  I just started riding last year and have been lurking the forums on tapatalk since last fall.  I ride a factory blue 2007 Yamaha yzf600r, mostly stock except for a delkevic slip on and the PO removed the graphics and put on some vinyl Kanji lettering (bottom of fairing says Yamaha, middle says yzf600r in case anyone sees it and you're wondering).  I'm hoping to join you all for the epic ride next month and what could be more convenient than living across town from competition acc?  You guys get some lively discussions on the forum!

Hello fellow springfielder. Welcome to the forum I think i may have seen you pull out of the parking lot at the 19th hole some time last week. There are very few members from Springfield on here but everybodys pretty cool. There is a thread started for southwest area meet up spot to ride down to the epic ride at comp any questions just ask