Key Scratch

Cdubyah

Long story short my MIL has a problem with a crazy ass neighbor. Certified whack job.

Said crazy bitch keyed my MIL's new car from stem to stern. I know they sell filler, and clear coat that I can use to polish it up, just really sure what to get.

Any good products out there that I can use to fill the scratch? Or should I have it professionally done?

Thanks

Can't help you with the paint question, but I'd be suggesting this:

http://www.harborfreight.com/8-channel-surveillance-dvr-with-4-cameras-and-mobile-monitoring-capabilities-61229.html

to you MIL….unless you've got an Uncle Guido with a barber shop in Queens.  Nailing the neighbor to the wall would be SWEET revenge!!!

Indeed that would be nice. That damn woman is an effing psycho. She's stirring shit up so we will retaliate and get caught on film. Because she has 2 or three cameras around her apartment.

Property damage is irritating but fixable. She hasn't crossed the line into violence yet.

I would just rather move her out and be done with the whole damn thing.

A key mark front to back is expensive to have professionally fixed... Can probably get the deductible covered by a body shop.. New car, I'd assume she has comp... I even keep comp coverage on my 1k dollar shit car

Hit up Clifford Automotive if you decide to get a quote.. Great work great price

Ok, I think we can all agree that Cdub needs to kill this woman, burn the body after having sex with it, then cut it into many pieces and force feed it to her next of kin. But lets get back on the task he asked for help with. Which is fixing the scratch.