2007 BMW 650i

Bad324

too bad youre not in AZ....i know a guy who is in the market for this exact car

One way tickets are cheap lol

If I didn't have a new job, hell I would have driven it out there and flown home for the right price even. That woulda been fun

Edited by Bad324

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If they didn't put fresh brakes and rear tires on it then they really are gonna make out on it

Everything on their lot is near perfect or it goes to auction... Everything has brand new tires and closest service interval performed... They charge more than most places, but you get a like new quality car... No dings dents stains broken interior trim, nothing

Everything on their lot is near perfect or it goes to auction... Everything has brand new tires and closest service interval performed... They charge more than most places, but you get a like new quality car... No dings dents stains broken interior trim, nothing

The brakes and tires were only thing that needed done on it. Otherwise it was mint. Pained me that she didn't listen to me in the summer and take $25 for it

parents never listen to us.  they think they're so smart.  just wait til you're in the nursing home mom, we'll see who's smart then!!!1!!1!!11111!

Edited by jbot