Cycle Gear Now Open in North Olmsted

Mary#17

Hello all,

It doesn't look like anybody has posted this.  A Cycle Gear store just opened up in North Olmsted over by Target Plaza.  They seem to have a decent amount of gear, helmets and misc. oil etc...

Just wanted to pass the info along.  We don't really have any gear stores in Northeast Ohio so I thought people might find the info useful.

Mary

I bought some oil & a filter there. Most of their inventory seemed to be very low quality "Bilt" brand products. I saw some Alpiine Stars jackets that appeared to be cheap knockoffs. Let the buyer beware. I hope their Mobil 1 & K&N are genuine.genuine,

Yep. They had Bilt helmets on sale for $49.99. I'm sure those will do a lot of good in any sort of crash. The selection of Arai and Shoei helmets is very small. Only had Bilt boots. Most of the jackets and pants looked pretty bad too. But i have never used any Bilt stuff so i can't put any real weight behind my statements. I just consider them the Harbor Freight of motorcycle gear. 

The only thing i found useful in there is maintenance supplies and gloves. They had a large selection of gloves from several manufacturers. Good place to try them on before buying them from ridersdiscount.