Ohio CSBA ride May 24th

JCMathis

What part of the "Cowntry" might you be located in? Maybe we could pull some resources together to help you change that sprocket and get you rolling quickly again?

Mount Sterling area, out by deer creek. But as for this ride, I was just reminded I have tickets to a soccer game so I won't be able to go anyway. Oopse

Have a great time guys. Wish I could roll but I'm just getting my triumph out of the break in period and I'm waaay up north. Don't know if I have the skills or endurance to handle that type of trip yet. Definitely wanna learn though.

We had a great ride today. It was good to meet some new faces. There were a bunch of OHP out today but we did not have to meet any of them. Roads were in good shape with the exception of the beginning of 374. First nice right sweeper had quite a bit of gravel but everyone made it through fine. No mishaps which is always great to report. That's to all that showed up. I will be posting the next ride soon. It will be the third Saturday in June. If anyone took a photo's please post. I forgot to.

We had a great ride today. It was good to meet some new faces. There were a bunch of OHP out today but we did not have to meet any of them. Roads were in good shape with the exception of the beginning of 374. First nice right sweeper had quite a bit of gravel but everyone made it through fine. No mishaps which is always great to report. That's to all that showed up. I will be posting the next ride soon. It will be the third Saturday in June. If anyone took a photo's please post. I forgot to.

Great ride fellas! Mt Vernon to Westerville to Canal Winchester to Lancaster to Logan to New Straightsville to Glouster to McConnelsville to Somerset to Thornville to Newark to Mt Vernon. That was one heck of a loop.

Perfect day.....they don't get much better! Thanks for leading JC. See you guys next time.

Great ride even though there was a little confusion over who was meeting where we did seem to get that straightened out pretty quickly.

Thanks for leading JC. It was a nice route and a good pace. Traffic wasn't so bad either considering how much was on the main roads.

The OHP sure was handing out tickets. They are much easier to see when they have the lights on and pulled over.

So glad everyone waited at the turnoffs. Having less than 100 miles on new tires made me a little cautious in the turns being as the bike handles differently now.

The weather was perfect!

I did get a couple of pics.

CSBR1.jpg

Look at all the traffic on 33 behind us. All the main roads were busy. Seemed like everyone was going somewhere. Saw lots of people on cell phones and people in a hurry. A very good time to be watching for people in cars to do dumb things around you.

CSBR2.jpg

Edited by Strictly Street

It was a great day of riding. Todd, we appreciate you blessing us with your presence before June. :) I checked my schedule and I can't do the next one on the 3rd weekend so it will need to be on the 1st weekend or the 4th. I will decide and get it posted.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Well I guess I should do it on the 4th than. Maybe I should ride down for the weekend to the gap. Staying into the week is not possible but riding down for a night or two may be.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk