Epic Ride Sammiches.

Tonik

Ok, so I have been joking about bringing sammiches. But it actually might be a good idea, we will be rolling 1030 or 1100 with no lunch stop plans. If I bring bread, bologna, salami and cheese and some mustard...stuff that doesn't spoil....would people want to grab a quick parking lot sammich? It would be make your own out of my trunk, Snot has the day off.

And no, I don't need money. They would be free sammich's.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 1

It would be make your own out of my trunk, Snot has the day off.

And no, I don't need money. They would be free sammich's.

Hellmutts gonna have a hard time getting her back under control after she hears this. But count me in.

Out of kitchen pass and the day off! Yes, it will be rough going back to the kitchen after this. I know I will also hit DQ for ice cream after the ride.

Damnit Jim....hope you're happy with yourself.....took me years to coerce this woman into believing there's no such thing as days off, and here you are telling her there actually is a "Santa Claus" :nono:

• Upvote 2

So does this mean you're gonna tell us what total fucktards we are as we eat your sammiches?

Nothing personal, I hate everyone.

Damnit Jim....hope you're happy with yourself.....took me years to coerce this woman into believing there's no such thing as days off, and here you are telling her there actually is a "Santa Claus" :nono:

I'm of the opinion that you tell Snot what to do based upon what she tells you is ok.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 3

There is a Santa Claus he' ll be on a badass FZ1 tomorrow. And sorry boys only chicks get to sit on Santas lap.

:lol:

So, tonik is bringing meat are you still bringing the hookers and blow? All we need is a hot tub and it would be an official OR ride.