6/9 6/10 mid ohio

Subisti

^ So true. The track and the street are two different worlds, but the mantra "Ride you own ride/pace" equally applies to both.  

3rd session...working on a better line thought the keyhole and carousel; trying to get a better drive onto the front and back straights.  Can't wait to go back.  Wish I could make the 22nd twilight, but I'll be at a family reunion 4 hours away.  Setting the goal of consistant low 40's this summer.

I completely forgot; watch for the flying cone at 2:20 and the red flag creating dog at 13:04....damn dog, had a half second shaved off through the keyhole and a good drive onto the back straight just to see the red flag wave. 

Yeah...sighting lap my a$$ ! ! ! It was a little off putting that the two guys I was with knew it was my first track experience, and they pretty much took off on me ! I was like "really ?!?!?!?!"

Anyways...I believe I've got "the bug" too ! I haven't stopped thinking about my first track day, how I can improve (where I know I can do better), and definitely getting back out there ASAP !!!!!!!

Subisti...I followed you for like two laps, trying to keep up ! You were doing good in my opinion ! I really didn't like having "my baby" out there risking it on track (yes...I love that bike you seen me on !!!). That being said, I'm trying at the moment to score an 07 gsxr 600 (blue/white) to use as a track bike ! So I can keep "The Rocket" as is and pound on "some other bike" instead.

So hopefully for the 23rd I'll be there with another bike. We should get in the same group next time, didn't really get to talk/BS with you at all...

Sorry so lengthy, blood still pumping hard from Monday though ! I NEED TO GET BACK TO MID-O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, by the end of they day I felt like I was doing what I was supposed too. There was a much larger range of skill level in the novice group than I thought there would. I wont be there the 23rd but will def be back a few more times this year. Ill let you know and try and meet up before the day starts.

Yeah...sighting lap my a$$ ! ! ! It was a little off putting that the two guys I was with knew it was my first track experience, and they pretty much took off on me ! I was like "really ?!?!?!?!"

Anyways...I believe I've got "the bug" too ! I haven't stopped thinking about my first track day, how I can improve (where I know I can do better), and definitely getting back out there ASAP !!!!!!!

Subisti...I followed you for like two laps, trying to keep up ! You were doing good in my opinion ! I really didn't like having "my baby" out there risking it on track (yes...I love that bike you seen me on !!!). That being said, I'm trying at the moment to score an 07 gsxr 600 (blue/white) to use as a track bike ! So I can keep "The Rocket" as is and pound on "some other bike" instead.

So hopefully for the 23rd I'll be there with another bike. We should get in the same group next time, didn't really get to talk/BS with you at all...

Sorry so lengthy, blood still pumping hard from Monday though ! I NEED TO GET BACK TO MID-O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a great trackbike for sale in the for sale section. 07 GSXR600