Possibly lots of riding gear for sale soon

speedytriple

With the sale of the bike I am thinking of selling all my gear off as I will not need it anymore. It is all fat man sized between a 50 and 52. I have a teknic one peice race suit with new sliders size 52 its white, silver and black. Used very little never been down. Teknic leather jacket green, white and black size 52, used one season. Also have a gericke jacket size 52 but runs way small more like a 50 that is black and dark silver this was my go to coat and is well worn but still in good shape. I have a first gear leather/textile jacket size xl in decent shape that is black and grey. Have a set of first gear ht over pants in size 38 waist in decent shape. For gloves I have a set of joe rocket gloves leather yellow and black in good shape size xl. A pair of leather pants waist 38 black never down non perforated no sliders. And a set of oxtar race boot in white and black in decent shape a little worn on the inside from the peg rubbing on them I wear a 10.5 and they fit me good think they are a size 45? Just a feeler to see if anyone is interested in any of this I will try to get pics and post them with prices later.

Edited by speedytriple

The one piece is the same style as the green jacket but white, silver and black.

What I am thinking for prices. I am local to Cleveland if you want to check anything out.

Sold

oxtar boots $60

green jacket $75

Black/silver jacket $50

Leather pants $50

textile/leather jacket $40

textile pants $40

Joe rocket gloves $10 or free if you pay shipping

Edited by speedytriple

• 2 weeks later...

Josh, none of Mike's gear will fit you. He's "walrus" size.

I've put on weight since the two of you have seen me last... I haven't shrunk though, and I do recall him being shorter than me ;)

I have a blue helmet & jacket, & I refuse ride unless my gear matches the bike.  Hahaha, is that wrong & shallow of me?