OMRL Round 3 (May 31st)

fireman_343

Who's in, who's going... ??

This Sat May 31st at CRP...

Weather is going to be GREAT! Come out and race with us, laugh at us or just hang out! We have bikes for rent, show up with some gear and try it out!! Super cheap, way too much fun and just an overall good time!!

See ya at the track!!

DSC08004.jpg

Edited by fireman_343
  • Upvote 1

Was great seeing another big turn out for the XR class! If you have not watched or been apart of this then you really need to get on one of the rental bikes and experience this. You will be hooked!

Great showing from the ORDN guys this weekend. 

I know Todd and Adam were at the front of the pack and Justin was dropping time to the point that he's going to be right on their tails soon.  Ben rode really well too, considering he only had half a clutch lever!

for my part, I had my best expert finish of the year (4th in the first F3 race), and got into the :57's in two of my heat races.  My first XR heat is one I would love to forget.  When Jeff went down in turn 5, a lot of people checked-up, and I was a bit worried we wouldn't all fit on the line inside his bike.  So I went around it in the grass.  Gave up 4 or 5 spots right there, and never earned them back :(  At least the rest of the day went well.

Was great seeing another big turn out for the XR class! If you have not watched or been apart of this then you really need to get on one of the rental bikes and experience this. You will be hooked!

what's the cost for a rental? could be fun to get the lady out and dice it up

It was great seeing everyone out there and the grids for both expert and novice XR races are starting to get bigger and bigger!!

Casper, great job on the 4th place finish.. If u or anyone else needs or wants some help lowering them times let me know

What are the chances that we could do a mid-season endurance race with F3 rules?  Then it's open to a bunch of bikes.

I would propose 2-hour endurance with a certain number of mandatory rider changes (enough to accommodate the largest team).  And I think we should switch directions at the half-way point of the race.