Sunday Funday ride

Blitz

Haha...yeah, I thought you guys might have been "behaving". I ride most weekends too, at least one day of the two. I'll shoot you guys some PMs any time I'm looking for someone to ride with.

Good to meet you guys too. I'll let you know when I get some of those videos uploaded.

And btw, those three times when you had to wait for me I was dealing with my rear seat cowl. For some reason it doesn't want to latch properly and as I was riding it would come up and hit me in the back and I'd have to pull over to latch it again. Thanks for waiting. I know it wasn't a long wait, but because of that I knew you were paying attention to whether I was there or not. Thanks again.

If you went east, Did you happen to stop and eat at 646 and 39 in Bloomingdale?

Nope, sure didn't. It was Powerbars and Red Bull for me all day. Gotta fuel the boiler room hahaha.

Blitz, clear yer mailbox out! Tried to PM.....Give AJ (red1993sol) a yell, he is in Mt. Vernon....he got the new bike and knows the area. You can always let me know if you want to poke around here.....I can pic some roads for you to consider.

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles

Mailbox is cleaned out...or at least there's a little room now. I really need to pay my member's dues so I can get a bigger mailbox! I'm always looking to ride, so have him shoot me a pm, or you can or both.

John G, here's the route we rode, altered to go from Columbus and back. It's definitely an epic ride. Highly, highly recommended!

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/4928441

Wow, that looks like a pretty sweet ride.  Definitely going to keep that one in mind, thanks!  I ended up doing about 200 miles on Saturday through Hocking and Vinton Counties but too much of my ride was down and back on 33...

Edited by JohnG